Post: [US] Watch Dogs Social Lubricant trophy (Most difficult trophy in the game) [CUSA0002
02-06-2015, 12:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone Smile

this is my save game for Watch Dogs Social Lubricant trophy " PS4 " this is the Most difficult trophy in the game.
this trophy wants you to complete level 10 against all 3 Drinking Game opponents.
i've finished all the drinking game levels and i left the last one at level 10 so all you have to do is finishing the last drinking game in " Pawnee " and you will get the trophy.
also you may get other trophies because i have got all the offline trophies with this save except that i left Social Lubricant trophy.

Note : we all know that you can't use PS4 saves yet so this save doesn't work until we get the PS4 resigner Smile

Social Lubricant trophy You must login or register to view this content.

the location

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-04-2017 at 05:42 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to kankuro33 for this useful post:

Allicks, furia20881, Gagliardi, iiEichhornchen, pheliz, RicardoCardim, Rich Davies, TheBlackPec, undercover701, viniciusventrue2, XxHakerxX, yoyo16
03-24-2015, 04:50 AM #2
Pawnee was the hardest level 10..
11-18-2016, 01:09 PM #3
XxHakerxX
Bounty hunter
Hi man thanks for the save
Please re-up the image!
11-18-2016, 01:10 PM #4
XxHakerxX
Bounty hunter
Hi man thanks for the save
Please re-up the image!
06-24-2017, 11:53 PM #5
Allicks
Bounty hunter
I can confirm that this save works with Xploder. Just need to get level 10 in the bag lol
06-25-2017, 12:04 AM #6
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
I can confirm that this save works with Xploder. Just need to get level 10 in the bag lol

Does this save pop any OTHER trophies?
06-25-2017, 12:06 AM #7
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Does this save pop any OTHER trophies?

Sorry, don't know. The social lubricant trophy is the only one I need.
06-25-2017, 12:07 AM #8
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Sorry, don't know. The social lubricant trophy is the only one I need.

Understandable thanks tho.

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

Allicks
06-25-2017, 01:56 AM #9
jameshird85
Vault dweller
I tried the Geolocal one by going to a hot spot and by starting a new game to find a few. Can confirm that it won't unlock. I hate the trophy as it has glitched for me twice haha.
06-25-2017, 11:57 PM #10
Allicks
Bounty hunter
FINALLY got the social lubricant trophy (and the plat) with this save. Thank you so much. Only took 3 attempts. Level 6 (where I was stuck) was definitely harder.

Now to finish bad blood...

The following user thanked Allicks for this useful post:

Gagliardi
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo