03-13-2018, 06:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Earlier You must login or register to view this content., said that a Debug Mode is available in all three Jak & Daxter games, but as far Jak X - there is a menu, but finding out how to open it is the hard part.

Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
like i mean a enabler to turn on the debug menu with their codes, but maybe it would be difficult to do as its a button prompt and is only stored in the memory temporary so can't be saved, so yeah maybe you are right about that.

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
the Debug menu might also get patched any moment

Systems Compatible: PS4, PS3, PSVita (limited only half).

Games:
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak 2
Jak 3

Tutorial on how activate the Mode:

Generally, the tutorials on how to do it for each game are individually the same.
1) To start, log into your PS4 on your main account & make sure it is activated on the PS4 as yours.
2) Now open the desired Jak game, (this case Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy), load up your save file.
3) Now in the game, press the PlayStation button on your second controller & sign into another profile. Your screen should redirect to the 1st profile with the game loaded.
4) First part with actually opening the menu, so on the 2nd Controller:

First Part: Hold L3 clicked in, press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, X, X, Square, O, Square, O.
Second Part: Hold L3 clicked in, press O, Square, O, Square, X, X, Right, Left, Right, Left, Down, Down, Up, Up.
Full Code: Hold L3 clicked in, press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, X, X, Square, O, Square, O, Square, O, Square, X, X, Right, Left, Right, Left, Down, Down, Up, Up.

Make sure during part 4, don't move the L3 while pressing down on it, or else it'll register as another key being entered & mess up the combination.

5) Now afterwards of entering Part 1 or Part 1 & 2 or both together completely with the bottom one, then use your 1st Controller play regularly. As a referral guide onto how to use the controller & the new button functions go here: You must login or register to view this content.

All things you need to understand about what does what, is fully explained inside the Jak & Daxter Debug Wiki. Unless requested I'm not gonna copy & paste everything that is said on the Wiki. But, the biggest issue is don't do something unless you understand what your attempting to do.

Credits to You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 08-10-2020 at 05:02 PM. Reason: adding texts + notes

The following 8 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

bud68, danilo_BR, Cookie-Monster, RedCometz12, stonecrushergmb, stwowner, TheDarkAngel_21, Wosley
03-14-2018, 01:20 AM #2
have a method i use only one controller?
03-14-2018, 01:28 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by scala View Post
have a method i use only one controller?

Only jak 1 will work with 1 controller

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

danilo_BR
04-05-2018, 11:43 PM #4
Wosley
Bump for this great tutorial (still using this and not mine Sal )
04-06-2018, 01:26 AM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Bump for this great tutorial (still using this and not mine Sal )

Thanks man much appreciated :P
04-06-2018, 02:02 AM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Thanks man much appreciated :P

Hehe your welcome wanted to thank your post but i cant i guess i did thank tomuch today Sal

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
04-13-2018, 03:30 AM #7
diven
Gobble
Thank you. Using this Debug can get the Trophies quickly.

The following user thanked diven for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
04-20-2018, 02:37 AM #8
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
thanks for this
04-20-2018, 01:04 PM #9
bud68
Haxor!
any quick links for ps3 version it's not like the ps4 version's...
there's a little more work to be done am still playing them on ps3...
ps4 version's completed...
05-15-2018, 01:56 AM #10
Originally posted by bud68 View Post
any quick links for ps3 version it's not like the ps4 version's...
there's a little more work to be done am still playing them on ps3...
ps4 version's completed...

No, I don’t think there is any of them. Sorry man.

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

bud68

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo