03-23-2018, 08:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

As a few days went on throughout the week, I started to realize these new rumors about a 5.0X PS4 Kernel Exploit being released by numerous of individuals. Some were new members to the scene, and some were accounts impersonating high tier developers. I find it childish how those can act that way and try to tear down the community we all built from top to bottom. Many us are looking forward to a new Kernel Exploit to take another step forward on exploiting our consoles so end users can have the chance to enjoy themselves. I wanted to spread some healthy words to everyone mainly because the PS4 Scene usually receives negativity all the time over drama.

The main key is to stay patient. The developers that are currently reversing the entire console don't do it for fame. They do it because it's an interesting obstacle they would like to tackle to learn from. It's not always about who has better code or their work is useless. I know a lot of programmers who aren't really experienced but still take their time to be apart of the PS4 Scene. Their work will always be appreciated by me and many others. I can't even do what they do, so I'm amazed by their effort whether they pull it off or not. Every single developer in the community should always receive the respect and dignity that they deserve whether they created an exploit, tool, or a few little scripts. If it wasn't for all of them, we would've never been this far.

Although this may be true, to the people who bring toxic in our community, shame on you! You don't have to keep repeating "where is the exploit at?" You do know 0days or any sort of exploit is pretty damn hard to find/make, right? Nothing takes a few hours to pull off. Making fake accounts on Twitter and tweeting racist comments to other developers won't make them look bad. It'll make all of us look bad. Have you noticed that every single console who has a "scene" has been popular besides us? The Nintendo Switch recently came out, and they're working on a Custom Firmware that fast. Have you seen anyone talk down to them? Please, leave your childishness away from the community, and it's best for you to leave.

On the positive side, I was never apart of the PS3 Community when it first blew up back around in 2011/2012. I joined the PS4 Scene in late 2015, and I tried my best to take a role in leadership and responsibility. It's the main reason why I enjoy helping others with their questions, posting news on anything important, and overall seeing the excitement on Twitter when a developer has accomplished one of his goals. You guys matter too, but releasing exploits for free isn't the main motive sometimes. Trust me, there are developers that have their belts strapped with exploits. It's the fact that if they release it now, Sony can potentially patch it within the next update, and it would be considered as "burning" it. Others post their accomplishments on Twitter and people should respect their decisions if they don't want to release it. I mean, it's their own code, you can't pressure someone to give up their work. They don't do it for profit, they do it for knowledge, please understand that.

Given these points, we need to stay in the optimistic lane of traffic. I enjoy seeing everyone's passion in the community waiting for greatness to explode, but at the same time, developers need your help to understand that it takes time. They have lives to live; especially those with jobs. They don't want money, fame, or selfishness. They want you to be happy, but annoying them will only make it worse. I hope we can one day forget about all of the stuff that has happened in the past, and move on to something better. Trust me, this year will bring a ton of excitement for those who have been riding with all of us since the beginning. I can't wait to share some exciting news in the weeks to come. In the meantime, be positive and patient, and I'm looking forward to seeing our community grow together as a team. Thank you for reading, have a nice day ladies and gentlemen!

Kind regards..

Credits : Hydrogen

Original link post : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by worrorfight ; 03-25-2018 at 06:24 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to worrorfight for this useful post:

Calculus, danilo_BR, faytseaxion, ricklipe, sai, Xx-GIPPI-xX
03-25-2018, 12:52 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
Hello everyone,

As a few days went on throughout the week, I started to realize these new rumors about a 5.0X PS4 Kernel Exploit being released by numerous of individuals. Some were new members to the scene, and some were accounts impersonating high tier developers. I find it childish how those can act that way and try to tear down the community we all built from top to bottom. Many us are looking forward to a new Kernel Exploit to take another step forward on exploiting our consoles so end users can have the chance to enjoy themselves. I wanted to spread some healthy words to everyone mainly because the PS4 Scene usually receives negativity all the time over drama.

The main key is to stay patient. The developers that are currently reversing the entire console don't do it for fame. They do it because it's an interesting obstacle they would like to tackle to learn from. It's not always about who has better code or their work is useless. I know a lot of programmers who aren't really experienced but still take their time to be apart of the PS4 Scene. Their work will always be appreciated by me and many others. I can't even do what they do, so I'm amazed by their effort whether they pull it off or not. Every single developer in the community should always receive the respect and dignity that they deserve whether they created an exploit, tool, or a few little scripts. If it wasn't for all of them, we would've never been this far.

Although this may be true, to the people who bring toxic in our community, shame on you! You don't have to keep repeating "where is the exploit at?" You do know 0days or any sort of exploit is pretty damn hard to find/make, right? Nothing takes a few hours to pull off. Making fake accounts on Twitter and tweeting racist comments to other developers won't make them look bad. It'll make all of us look bad. Have you noticed that every single console who has a "scene" has been popular besides us? The Nintendo Switch recently came out, and they're working on a Custom Firmware that fast. Have you seen anyone talk down to them? Please, leave your childishness away from the community, and it's best for you to leave.

On the positive side, I was never apart of the PS3 Community when it first blew up back around in 2011/2012. I joined the PS4 Scene in late 2015, and I tried my best to take a role in leadership and responsibility. It's the main reason why I enjoy helping others with their questions, posting news on anything important, and overall seeing the excitement on Twitter when a developer has accomplished one of his goals. You guys matter too, but releasing exploits for free isn't the main motive sometimes. Trust me, there are developers that have their belts strapped with exploits. It's the fact that if they release it now, Sony can potentially patch it within the next update, and it would be considered as "burning" it. Others post their accomplishments on Twitter and people should respect their decisions if they don't want to release it. I mean, it's their own code, you can't pressure someone to give up their work. They don't do it for profit, they do it for knowledge, please understand that.

Given these points, we need to stay in the optimistic lane of traffic. I enjoy seeing everyone's passion in the community waiting for greatness to explode, but at the same time, developers need your help to understand that it takes time. They have lives to live; especially those with jobs. They don't want money, fame, or selfishness. They want you to be happy, but annoying them will only make it worse. I hope we can one day forget about all of the stuff that has happened in the past, and move on to something better. Trust me, this year will bring a ton of excitement for those who have been riding with all of us since the beginning. I can't wait to share some exciting news in the weeks to come. In the meantime, be positive and patient, and I'm looking forward to seeing our community grow together as a team. Thank you for reading, have a nice day ladies and gentlemen!

Kind regards..

stare what...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo