05-17-2018, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 05-17-2018 at 06:17 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Darth Saul, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley
05-17-2018, 09:47 PM #2
andyclimax
Save Point
They're kind of doubling down on everything I didn't like about Black Ops 3. Bad campaign? Screw it, you'll get no campaign! I know I'm in the minority but I really disliked the multiplayer too and this seems to be very similar. I'm a boots-on-the-ground guy and hoped it'd be more like Black Ops 1 or 2.

I was never a zombies guy either so, while I appreciate the effort in these unique takes, it does nothing for me. I guess I just need to accept CoD isn't for me anymore.
05-17-2018, 10:32 PM #3
Like cod blacops 2 with reskin
05-18-2018, 01:46 AM #4
NGM
Bounty hunter
They should call it bo3 v2 the new here is the zombie also i Can't say 100% new , another game by activation will fail , nothing like bo2 the weapons system should be the joker card for the game it was master piece
05-18-2018, 02:32 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
In my very own opinion, the game looks sexy. Multiplayer reminds me of Black Ops 2 boots on the ground, you move pretty fast with the weapon on hand which gives you that feeling you're in the game running. Then, the focus is almost like Black Ops 3. I can't blame them, the Battle Royale must have taken a long time to setup as why they said they were taking big risks by removing campaign. They're giving us what we want, THE BLACK OPS WAY. If you complain about the new cod, just leave out of the community, please.

Zombies were thrown out at us like candy I love it.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

danilo_BR
05-18-2018, 06:02 PM #6
articuno77
NextGenUpdate Elite
thrank you thrank you
05-18-2018, 08:31 PM #7
krislink
Save Point
this game look terrible for me but i need playing
05-19-2018, 01:29 AM #8
Fred
I am error
The only thing I am going to complain about is kills. They took the element that makes cod, and thats kills. Obviously its not "gone", but they don't even track them like they used to. Thats the one thing i'm most mad about and I don't see anyone really paying attention to it. I don't care about the health or the exo suits and shit, but taking away the kills is ridiculous. That system was perfectly fine and they fucked it.
05-19-2018, 01:31 AM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Fred View Post
The only thing I am going to complain about is kills. They took the element that makes cod, and thats kills. Obviously its not "gone", but they don't even track them like they used to. Thats the one thing i'm most mad about and I don't see anyone really paying attention to it. I don't care about the health or the exo suits and shit, but taking away the kills is ridiculous. That system was perfectly fine and they fucked it.

I mean it also has some postive things if you cant get distracted by a scoreboard you can go 100% for your game

since most of the time its just a distraction anyways
05-19-2018, 04:14 AM #10
AFG
The One and Only
Looks like BO3 + Ghosts combined.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo