05-22-2018, 01:31 PM #1
Vigors
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im Just curious as to how others feel about this game mode? It is in fact the main reason that this game will NOT have a campaign mode, and it is even separate from the multiplayer mode meaning stats will be separate between the two modes. Then of course they are releasing 3 zombie maps with the base game instead of just 1 at launch which is pretty cool, not to mention they are bringing back my favorite map of all time Mob of the dead.

Some things I do like about the Blackout mode is that they are bringing back some of the most iconic spots from all call of duty titles, and creating one giant map with them which is said to be over 1500 times bigger than the nuketown map which is insanely crazy. They are also bringing back some of the most iconic weapons which is really exciting! There is kind of a lot going on with this mode alone let alone the rest of the game so what do you guys think? Without being biased towards this game or any other
05-22-2018, 03:43 PM #2
andyclimax
Save Point
I have no interest in the battle royale genre but I am curious how they implement it into Call of Duty. The series has never, ever been about big maps and the TTK will have to be much larger than usual. I honestly thought they'd half-ass it like with Call of Duty Online in China, and just have a slightly bigger map and only 18 players. It needs to be incredibly well done and popular to make up for the lack of campaign.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo