07-30-2018, 03:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can i edit a account ID on a Offline account so i can copy savegames or just use FTP to copy over a other Account's ID

Iam at 5.05 with the error CE-33116-4 and still haven't found a fix.
Last edited by AlphaStorm100 ; 07-30-2018 at 04:12 PM.
07-30-2018, 09:55 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Can i edit a account ID on a Offline account so i can copy savegames or just use FTP to copy over a other Account's ID

Iam at 5.05 with the error CE-33116-4 and still haven't found a fix.

You mean a guest user ?

If you already got a account on it and you get this error try to delete the entire user on the usb and then tranfer a save to it again
07-30-2018, 11:45 PM #3
Originally posted by Da
What's up all! I know mostly everyone here and now I'll be here more often... I took a LOA haha Smile

What's new?

You've told me that already and i told you it doesnt work... its for the whole console the ftp gamesave copy way doesnt work and its not the port (i still can install and play stuff) and its not the usb.

That's why iam asking this here...

I wanted to make a backup, format everything, install the fw with updates and use the backup to get the profiles back. But no1 can tell me if the acc id is written too with the backup
07-31-2018, 05:14 AM #4
You've told me that already and i told you it doesnt work... its for the whole console the ftp gamesave copy way doesnt work and its not the port (i still can install and play stuff) and its not the usb.

That's why iam asking this here...

I wanted to make a backup, format everything, install the fw with updates and use the backup to get the profiles back. But no1 can tell me if the acc id is written too with the backup

I’ll test it for you if you send it to me..?

Edit
I have a 5.55 ofw console that I could restore the backup on
07-31-2018, 05:47 AM #5
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I’ll test it for you if you send it to me..?

Edit
I have a 5.55 ofw console that I could restore the backup on

Sending what, the backup?

I think it doesnt work.

But could you test if you backup your system and initiate (factory reset / wipe data) and reinstall the backup, if you can copy savegames without login or internet connection??

I would test it but i dont have another console ...
07-31-2018, 06:27 PM #6
Sending what, the backup?

I think it doesnt work.

But could you test if you backup your system and initiate (factory reset / wipe data) and reinstall the backup, if you can copy savegames without login or internet connection??

I would test it but i dont have another console ...

I just upgraded my 5.55 hdd from 500gb to 1tb and the restore seems to have worked with all of my profiles and gamesaves... I don’t remember what happened with the gamesaves if I had to login with psn... I want to say I did

But if that’s the case then you *should* at that point be able to extract your gamesaves manually again
07-31-2018, 11:02 PM #7
I just upgraded my 5.55 hdd from 500gb to 1tb and the restore seems to have worked with all of my profiles and gamesaves... I don’t remember what happened with the gamesaves if I had to login with psn... I want to say I did

But if that’s the case then you *should* at that point be able to extract your gamesaves manually again

Alright i tried to backup my files manually with the ftp but there are some permission errors or something
08-03-2018, 02:35 AM #8
Alright i tried to backup my files manually with the ftp but there are some permission errors or something

Have you tried directly from the PS4?
08-03-2018, 10:13 AM #9
Have you tried directly from the PS4?

With the backup program
08-03-2018, 12:52 PM #10
With the backup program

Why haven’t you tried the actual PlayStation backup? That will grab everything

Where does that data from the payload backup go? Do you know who made it?... I’m not trying to bash whoever made that payload because I don’t know anything about it but I would be cautious with stuff like that

It’s only a matter of time before payload malware starts becoming a thing..or at least mainstream.......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo