08-01-2018, 06:07 AM #1
It's Kevin
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure where this goes, but it involves the PS4 so why not try here.... Enzo
So quickly some background:
1. I have a very loud and old slim ps3 that is on like 4.xx dex last I remember. It froze alot when I was using it and the fan sounds like its on 150% pretty much all the time. Would it be worth looking into fixing the freezing and fan speed, getting a whole new jailbroken system, or just leaving it for the ps4?

2. I also have a ps4 thats is probably on some lower firmware sitting around collecting dust as I game on the master race PC. Is the current state of exploits deep enough to warrant dusting it off or is the lack of online interaction not worth it for the average person?

The PS3 is last gen so im wondering if putting 200 towards a ebay listing is worth it with the lower graphics, but higher customizability? I would be using it as a hosting tool/fun time weekend machine as I game on my pc mostly.
Do you think putting the ps4 away for a while might increase its resale value later as a "OmG HaCkAbL3 SySt3m" on something like ebay? The system is a close to launch model, maybe 2-3 months later. I played destiny 2 on it if that helps with a date.

TL; DR
PS3 4.xx dex freezes get new or fix?
PS4 maybe low firmaware, exploits wait for more or sell with low firmware?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo