Post: How to stop the PSNBREAKER (A Bot that hits your account offline)
08-09-2018, 11:49 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The PSNBREAKER is a bot a few people have that can hit your Psn account offline and the only thing they need is your gamertag which is very fucked up

but dont worry today i found a method that can stop the entire PSNBREAKER and whoever is using it cant use it on your anymore with this trick

Only thing you need to do is put your privacy of messages on friends only or on nobody

Now you can enjoy playing online again if you ever did get hit by the PSNBREAKER

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax, Alexsandr194
08-09-2018, 12:05 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
The PSNBREAKER is a bot a few people have that can hit your Psn account offline and the only thing they need is your gamertag which is very fucked up

but dont worry today i found a method that can stop the entire PSNBREAKER and whoever is using it cant use it on your anymore with this trick

Only thing you need to do is put your privacy of messages on friends only or on nobody

Now you can enjoy playing online again if you ever did get hit by the PSNBREAKER

That how you stop any and all spam bots on psn...
Nothing new there
08-09-2018, 12:06 PM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
That how you stop any and all spam bots on psn...

Nobody did know it did go about a spam bot all i know is that it works with voice messages
08-09-2018, 12:17 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Nobody did know it did go about a spam bot all i know is that it works with voice messages

Noob its common sense and known lolMEGALELZ
08-09-2018, 12:18 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Noob its common sense and known lolMEGALELZ

Many people used a spam bot against me but it just did spam me it didnt take down my entire acc
08-09-2018, 01:08 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Questions -- I've always had my account on friends only, and I've occasionally sometimes received spam messages anyway. It seems to happen mostly around big holidays, so if all of the above is true, then my best guess is that maybe I've been added to one of those giant "Happy Whatever Holiday It Happens To Be Right Now" group messages and someone's added a spam message to that.

First question: Is my guess on that right, or is there some other way spam could get through to me?

Second question: Any worries with THAT type of spam? From group messages?
08-09-2018, 08:02 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Questions -- I've always had my account on friends only, and I've occasionally sometimes received spam messages anyway. It seems to happen mostly around big holidays, so if all of the above is true, then my best guess is that maybe I've been added to one of those giant "Happy Whatever Holiday It Happens To Be Right Now" group messages and someone's added a spam message to that.

First question: Is my guess on that right, or is there some other way spam could get through to me?

Second question: Any worries with THAT type of spam? From group messages?

Best thing is to avoid group chats and only have people on your list that dont add you to any

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
08-10-2018, 12:39 AM #8
What is PSN BREAKER?
08-10-2018, 09:41 AM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by hajwel View Post
What is PSN BREAKER?

A bot that did spam Voice Messages to someone which gets the acc so laggy that its unable to login

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

hajwel
08-19-2018, 05:45 AM #10
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
The PSNBREAKER is a bot a few people have that can hit your Psn account offline and the only thing they need is your gamertag which is very fucked up

Where can i get PSNBreaker ? Ninja

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo