08-20-2018, 06:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, a while ago some people started talking about tools that will be released "soon" like a ps4 version of Multiman and free PS4 savegame Editors / decrypter. But its ca. 2 years ago and since then, nothing has been updated or released.

I wanna ask you people, do you have any updates for tools like bruteforce, multiman, re-signer, save editors etc.?

And

Is someone working on a Re-Region tool or some sort of plugin for savewizard?
08-21-2018, 10:50 AM #2
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hey, a while ago some people started talking about tools that will be released "soon" like a ps4 version of Multiman and free PS4 savegame Editors / decrypter. But its ca. 2 years ago and since then, nothing has been updated or released.

I wanna ask you people, do you have any updates for tools like bruteforce, multiman, re-signer, save editors etc.?

And

Here some Info
08-21-2018, 11:00 AM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Here some Info

Sorry you are not allowed to link other foums on NGU

-NGU Staff
08-22-2018, 12:11 PM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Hey, a while ago some people started talking about tools that will be released "soon" like a ps4 version of Multiman and free PS4 savegame Editors / decrypter. But its ca. 2 years ago and since then, nothing has been updated or released.

And

Yes there is open-source PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in development & out utilizing PS4DumpSealedKeyAndSecret and PS4DecryptSaveDataKey!
08-22-2018, 04:59 PM #5
Originally posted by NGU
Yes there is open-source PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in development & out utilizing PS4DumpSealedKeyAndSecret and PS4DecryptSaveDataKey!

I saw the PS4Dump version but i was searching for people without a 5.05 console or lower
09-06-2018, 06:53 PM #6

And

For a while me and some friends we were working on something like BSD but for PS4, unfortunately it proved more difficult than we initially thought more because we were working with a tight budget.

We did managed to create two save editors for two games, The Witcher 3 and Bloodborne. But we never shared them because eventually most jumped ship because it was getting too time consuming and we still hadn't perfect the method. Meaning that sometimes the save editors would work and sometimes they would not.

By that same time Save Wizard and Xploder came out and we simply dropped what we doing expecting someone to do with BSD what was done for the PS3. But that did not happened and I dare say if it hasn't so far then it will not happen.

I am however working on a save editor, seeing Save Wizard has fallen asleep on that game, that allows players to open and edit their Fallout 4 save files. But seeing I'm only working on it on my free time it will still take a while.
As soon as I have anything working at 100% I'll share it here on this site.

Other than that no matter how much you search the web all you see is people asking for an alternative to Save Wizard but we got nothing. Nor does it seem anyone is working on anything like that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo