09-19-2018, 10:27 AM #1
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey you retro gamers! Sony has just announced and introduced the PlayStation Classic! The PlayStation classic is a miniature size PlayStation 1 (PSX) console with 20 pre-loaded classic game titles including but not limited too: (Final Fantasy VII, TEKKEN 3, R4: Ridge Racer Type 4, Jumping Flash!, Wild Arms) and more to be announced from Sony. The console is set to be released on the 3rd of December pricing at $99.99 USD.

You must login or register to view this content.
PlayStation Classic's featured games

The console itself comes with an HDMI cable, 2 wired controllers & has built-in virtual memory cards for saving your game saves.

Get full details about it here: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Gryphus for this useful post:

AzertyBizou, Calculus, DH63 and 1 other user.
09-19-2018, 10:58 AM #2
GrayRat
I am error
I love it! But if they don't include Castlevania SOTN in it then its a waste.
09-19-2018, 11:13 AM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by GrayRat View Post
I love it! But if they don't include Castlevania SOTN in it then its a waste.

Hopefully they will end up adding more than just 20 games. I can imagine someone down the line would end up hacking it in order to add your own games like the NES and SNES Mini classics. Time will tell but for now thats all thats confirmed with the PSX Classic.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

GrayRat
09-19-2018, 12:16 PM #4
Looks cool but I'll wait till the price drops...
09-19-2018, 12:54 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
Hopefully they will end up adding more than just 20 games. I can imagine someone down the line would end up hacking it in order to add your own games like the NES and SNES Mini classics. Time will tell but for now thats all thats confirmed with the PSX Classic.

Wait... Any tutorials on doing this for the NES and SNES minis? Some amazing titles are missing.
09-20-2018, 01:08 AM #6
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
Hey you retro gamers! Sony has just announced and introduced the PlayStation Classic! The PlayStation classic is a miniature size PlayStation 1 (PSX) console with 20 pre-loaded classic game titles including but not limited too: (Final Fantasy VII, TEKKEN 3, R4: Ridge Racer Type 4, Jumping Flash!, Wild Arms) and more to be announced from Sony. The console is set to be released on the 3rd of December pricing at $99.99 USD.

PlayStation Classic's featured games

The console itself comes with an HDMI cable, 2 wired controllers & has built-in virtual memory cards for saving your game saves.

Get full details about it here: You must login or register to view this content.

I'm definitely going to get this.
09-27-2018, 03:13 PM #7
GrayRat
I am error
If they don't add more games then hope some one does hack it to add our own games.
10-03-2018, 07:25 PM #8
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
I ordered one straight away.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo