09-19-2018, 07:23 PM #1
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

We had GTA:Online now its time for Red Dead Online! Today Rockstar Games announces the game mode 'Red Dead Online' which features a massive open world multiplayer experience similar to GTA 5 Online but based on Read Dead Redemption 2.

Red Dead Online is planned to launch in November of 2018, as a public beta. Which more details from Rockstar is to be announced. RDO (Red Dead Online) is free for anyone to play as long as they possess a copy of the actual game.

Read Dead Redemption 2 is still set to be released on the 26th of October. With RDO to be launced shortly after the game.

Read Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Gryphus for this useful post:

DH63, KeenyG, SubbSur
09-30-2018, 01:19 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Captain.D.Usopp
a heya bud. you want to tell me that shopping with girls its better? Impossibru

Well, I mean, if it gets you la!d, then, well... Yeah. Unless you're into guys, in which case shopping with the right guy can get you la!d by them maybe? I just know what used to work for me. But now I'm married so I only get la!d when I'm necessary for babies, and then you get to pay for them babies, and babies are all sorts of expensive. Just dropped $500 US on two new carseats yesterday when I thought the old ones were just fine, if you could get past the smell of soured milk and human urine. So, in sum, on any and all tactics to get la!d: (channels Admiral Ackbar) "IT'S A TRAP!"

Maybe you have a point. Shopping with girls is definitely NOT better.
10-09-2018, 09:06 AM #12
KeenyG
Banned
Originally posted by Gryphus View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

We had GTA:Online now its time for Red Dead Online! Today Rockstar Games announces the game mode 'Red Dead Online' which features a massive open world multiplayer experience similar to GTA 5 Online but based on Read Dead Redemption 2.

Red Dead Online is planned to launch in November of 2018, as a public beta. Which more details from Rockstar is to be announced. RDO (Red Dead Online) is free for anyone to play as long as they possess a copy of the actual game.

Read Dead Redemption 2 is still set to be released on the 26th of October. With RDO to be launced shortly after the game.

Read Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Looking forward to this man. I miss the this game it's been ages since we got the 2

The following user thanked KeenyG for this useful post:

and 1 other user.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo