02-22-2013, 03:21 PM #1
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just put down a £20 deposit today Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Have you put down a deposit/pre ordered yet?
02-22-2013, 03:43 PM #2
BlackReaperHD
CocainMatrixx
Originally posted by Kelly
Just put down a £20 deposit today Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

Have you put down a deposit/pre ordered yet?

Will pre-order when they tell our price^^
02-22-2013, 03:47 PM #3
Alt
Banned
No because the price will fall after a few months, they could come out with better deals and/or the PS4 could have errors. (look at the PS3 when it came out, most had YLOD ect..)

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

DaSandman, Machine
02-22-2013, 04:02 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Alt View Post
No because the price will fall after a few months, they could come out with better deals and/or the PS4 could have errors. (look at the PS3 when it came out, most had YLOD ect..)

Got that pic in your sig off Facebook? Seen it floating around last night :p

On topic, as Alt said the first versions will probably have errors and the price will more than likely drop. I may get when it comes out, but not straight away. More like a month or so afterwards. The price will be a big factor in whether or not I buy it too.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

Alt
02-22-2013, 04:26 PM #5
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Pointless pre ordering now, wait till the bundle deals come

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

DaSandman
02-22-2013, 04:56 PM #6
No not yet i think that would be dumb!
02-22-2013, 07:04 PM #7
Elk
Lithium.
I'm sticking with the PS3 for around 3-4 months till I purchase the PS4. Let it float around the market for a bit and more than likely get a bundle deal eventually. But I'm sure a couple of months won't hurt, espiecially since I'll have GTA 5 to play as now it's not coming out till September.
02-22-2013, 11:33 PM #8
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
Im also waiting to see if they release bundle deals
02-23-2013, 01:32 PM #9
Rath
Today Will Be Different
GameStop doesn't even have the option of pre-ordering yet. But I did submit my email to them for more information about the PS4 as it becomes available. I'm sure GameStop will have a big ass TV advertisement when the bundles come out along with pricing and availability.
02-23-2013, 02:24 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
I'm sticking with the PS3 for around 3-4 months till I purchase the PS4. Let it float around the market for a bit and more than likely get a bundle deal eventually. But I'm sure a couple of months won't hurt, espiecially since I'll have GTA 5 to play as now it's not coming out till September.

if they were wise they would hold it until ps4, unless theres going to be a ps4 version which i guess would make sence, like all these otehr games also coming out on ps3 and ps4, in that case id just get it on ps4, wouldnt you?

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

PrimeCreated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo