04-21-2013, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so we all know it's coming. And I'm sure you have all heard about the proposed changes, specs etc of the new console. But what I want to know is... What would you like to see on the new console.

Personally I'd love to see a console that is upgradable. With sony implementing proven PC parts I'd love the option of being able to upgrade my console as technology moves forward just as you would a PC. I know it will never happen, but it is something that would have been cool.

What would you guys like to see?
04-27-2013, 10:39 PM #2
well hopefully when they said there will be a free headset that comes with it, it will be made good and durable
04-27-2013, 11:39 PM #3
I hope party chat is coming to PS4.
04-28-2013, 01:06 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by sotgun View Post
I hope party chat is coming to PS4.

If you looked at the information out already you would know that it is.
04-29-2013, 07:45 AM #5
It would be nice to be able to search for game updates without having to actually play them to check for one. I beleive there is already an option in ps3's settings to search for ofw updates, but nothing for games (as far as I know). If you have a mild case of OCD like me and like to have your games always updated (even if you don't play it as much) on the latest patch, then I'm sure this feature would be most usefull Smile
04-29-2013, 08:21 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
I would like to see PlayTV 2 on ps4. PlayTV is so underated for ps3 i use it more than more ps3 games, many people counter it and say we now have freeview in tvs, yeah well so do i, but i like to be on my ps3 still and connected to psn so i can message people. group chatting while watching a program with friends is great.

So yeah PlayTV 2 would be one of my main wishes for ps4

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

- PlayStation store gifiting, id love to see too, wherever it would be redeeming codes onto their account, adding money to their account or purchasing a game/addon etc and having the option to send it as a gift to someone.

- Better time offline status, would rather its say the actual time last online with in brackets (X Days Ago). and fix the 0 minutes glitch when a friend goes offline and you dont move from the xmb friends list it stays at 0 minutes ago until you go left a tab and back.

- Press the PS button to open the message yo ujust recieved.

- Automatically syncing trophies when you get them.

- Idle Status, like MSN when you havent moved anything you get a Idle status or something.

- Able to change Online ID

- To be able to add any amount of money onto your account not just minimum £5

- While playing splitscreen, all users can earn trophies, this will grately improve splitscreen gaming
05-01-2013, 08:07 AM #7
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by xLew
I

Some great ideas man, I would love change PSN ID and party/cross game chat. Also to play background music during ANY game is something I always hated Xbox for. Really though, I'd just be happy to see the connection & lag issues fixed. I can't play 1 game of Street Fighter or Bl Ops without seeing connection interrupted or getting kicked. Honestly Xbox has had far better servers and matchmaking abilities for years.
05-01-2013, 05:50 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
^ ^ i agree about the better online service than ps3. when i had xbox for a while it was exactly the same as ps3, except alot more peopel screaming down their mics
05-04-2013, 05:54 PM #9
Simon12
Do a barrel roll!
Backwards compatibility and everything will be perfect

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo