05-03-2013, 07:17 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This year’s E3 Expo is looking like being the biggest one since 2005. New consoles to get hands on with, new games to try – it’s going to be huge.

Part of the biggest draw for E3 are the publisher and platform holder press conferences before it all kicks off – this year that’s when we’ll see the new PS4 console and get much more information on everyone’s next-gen plans.

Sony announced their date and time overnight, You must login or register to view this content., it’s on Monday (June 10th) at 6pm in the evening, Pacific Time – so middle of the night in the UK.

That makes the schedule so far:

• Microsoft – Monday June 10th @ 9:30AM PT (Galen Center)
  • Ubisoft – Monday, June 10th @ 1PM PT (Unknown)
  • EA – Monday, June 10th @ 3PM PT (Unknown)
  • Sony – Monday June 10th @ 6PM PT (Unknown)

We booked our spots in Sony’s conference last week, looks like it’s time to fire off some emails and see about the others. Expect EA to announce theirs soon.

For all you UK Heads - PT is 'Pacific Time' and is -8 hour in relation to GMT. So when PT is 6pm, GMT is 2am (+8 hours).

You must login or register to view this content.

---

Looks like im booking tuesday off work so i can stay up and watch the whole of sonys slot!

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

socia
05-03-2013, 12:38 PM #2
Can't wait for the New console this E3 is going to be sick
05-03-2013, 04:34 PM #3
iiJoKa-x
Climbing up the ladder
This E3 is gonna be awesome.. cant wait!
05-06-2013, 04:15 PM #4
PlatDawg
Do a barrel roll!
Why does waiting for new console news feels like my parents have arrange a marriage for me and I'm about to meet my wife ? :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo