07-19-2013, 12:26 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We all know that in order for any gaming console to be good it has to have "Blast Processing" which just makes everything better.

So does the PS4 have blast processing?

The following 2 users groaned at boss10000 for this awful post:

Mezzid, XxGlockBusta--
07-19-2013, 03:13 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
I have no idea what that means without doing a quick Google.
From the looks it a marketing term made up by Sega.

So god knows what you're going on about.
07-19-2013, 04:34 PM #3
AA3
Do a barrel roll!
lol, first time hearing of this. I doubt it, or maybe it does but not with that term.
07-19-2013, 09:20 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
care to enlighten us?
07-19-2013, 10:49 PM #5
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
I don't think he even knows what he means, either that or this is a troll.. NO

Originally posted by another user
Blast Processing:
A fake term made up by Sega to make the SEGA Genesis sound more powerful than it actually was.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mezzid for this useful post:

gringo96, XxGlockBusta--
07-20-2013, 02:29 AM #6
He's trying to look like a smart person... It's rather pernicious that he's a part of our NGU community.
Originally posted by Mezzid View Post
I don't think he even knows what he means, either that or this is a troll.. NO

The following user thanked XxGlockBusta-- for this useful post:

Mezzid
07-20-2013, 04:07 PM #7
boss10000
Like A.....
To enlighten people, blast proccessing is a term used by saga for the gensis it was usedas a way to make it sound impressive and high tech, it was actualy not a proper thing.

This post was ment as a joke to see who would get the refferece, as it appears not many did, just shows that people don't know much about there gaming history.

#It'sAn80'sThing
07-20-2013, 04:21 PM #8
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
To enlighten people, blast proccessing is a term used by saga for the gensis it was usedas a way to make it sound impressive and high tech, it was actualy not a proper thing.

This post was ment as a joke to see who would get the refferece, as it appears not many did, just shows that people don't know much about there gaming history.

#It'sAn80'sThing

This would have been a good troll at one point in time, but you're forgetting the age range of the wider audience on here Winky Winky some of them probably don't even know that sega made consoles Happy
07-20-2013, 09:13 PM #9
boss10000
Like A.....
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
This would have been a good troll at one point in time, but you're forgetting the age range of the wider audience on here Winky Winky some of them probably don't even know that sega made consoles Happy

Yeah, I like to look at the old consoles and gaming history, it's really interesting.

Wonder how many people know about the Odyssey.
07-20-2013, 11:52 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post

#It'sAn80'sThing

:p
Oh!

I had a feeling that what you was going for after I had an google. PS4 had a ton of terms like this during it's conference same with the xbox.
Also my gaming history is basic at best.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo