10-10-2013, 09:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, i really want to get a PS4, although it will probably be for christmas. To all of you, if i buy it a few days before, no pre-order, will i be able to get it? If not, what if i preorder it around now or a couple of weeks, will it be available before christmas? I live in Australia by the way, thanks guys Smile
10-11-2013, 04:16 AM #2
bump dis up Smile
10-11-2013, 10:31 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Elevate View Post
Okay, i really want to get a PS4, although it will probably be for christmas. To all of you, if i buy it a few days before, no pre-order, will i be able to get it? If not, what if i preorder it around now or a couple of weeks, will it be available before christmas? I live in Australia by the way, thanks guys Smile

No idea maybe.
Best to ask in store when the ship dates are along with current demand.
10-11-2013, 10:40 AM #4
andygee1987
Pokemon Trainer
a friend tried to pre order one on Friday in UK at game and guy said he would be lucky to see it this year Gasp

A shop near me as said he is still taking pre orders and he will sell them a day or two early Happy
10-11-2013, 10:52 AM #5
Turns out i ordered from the SONY store, luckily they had a few cancellations, so i get it for the first batch! Smile

The following user thanked Vital for this useful post:

The Epic
10-13-2013, 02:35 PM #6
Channel
Do a barrel roll!
By now its nearly impossible to have one before christmas, except if someone sell it for you or if you are really lucky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo