01-19-2014, 07:06 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Not sure if this is posted before but yea
If you want to share downloads with friends or your selling gameshes and you don't want them to sign in with your account every time to use it, you have to make their PS4 the primary system for your account. If you don't know how to do this, follow these steps:

1. Login with your account on your family/friend's PS4
2. Go to the "Settings" tab
3. Go to "PSN"
4. Click on "Activate as Your Primary PS4"
5. Click "Activate"

Now they should be able to use your downloads on their PS4. They don't have to login to your account to play your games or use your PS Plus and you could do this vice versa. You can still use your downloads without being primary if your signed into the account that has the downloads

heres a video (not mine)
Last edited by IRAQ ; 02-09-2014 at 12:00 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to IRAQ for this useful post:

jkwxyz96, KipLaird, mapoitevin, AFG, ResistTheSun, sakibsultan, webzy, Xaiyeon
02-24-2014, 06:26 AM #11
So the original user doesn't lose any privileges on other ps4? (non primary)
02-24-2014, 09:33 PM #12
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by x View Post

exactly right Smile downloads will show as locked for other users but original account wont lose any privileges.
02-25-2014, 01:58 PM #13
Eskerrik
Save Point
I didnt know that, thanks.
03-04-2014, 05:09 PM #14
KaydanHull11
Save Point
So once you have done it can you activate your account again and the download still be there or will it get removed?
01-21-2015, 05:14 PM #15
gameshare not works! Or let me say so, it works only one time!

Also the acc is locket for a half year after that you cant go on any other console to make it primary, i tryed it ALOT.

I always get the same error that the ps4 cant make primary because it is already in use on that account (crossover-share)

If it works for you, then you have luck, try to share a game you own your self and you will see what i mean. Thats big bullshit from sony. really.
01-21-2015, 05:31 PM #16
02-24-2014 09:33 PM #12
Quote Originally Posted by x-MuNkY-x View Post

exactly right downloads will show as locked for other users but original account wont lose any privileges.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

of course! you WILL loose previleges, or else that feature wouldnt exist. As i tested it alot with a afriend

we end up with the same error. We tryed to share farcry so that he and me can finisht the online trophys together. I downloaded the game on is account on my ps4. The game has a locked icon. I made his acc to primary and it give an error that the user cant make to primary. then i told him that, he went to his settings and made MY acc to primary, so that i could make his acc primary on my ps4. NOT WORKS! The game is still locket.

Otherwise he could play a game from my acc wich is weird. So im pretty sure gameshare only works one time and after that you have to hassle out how to get your primary back, esp. if you have psplus payed on another account on your console! you will loose Plus! So this seems to be more shit then good, and i prefer to buy the games my own then share them .
Last edited by awesomemember ; 01-21-2015 at 05:33 PM.
01-21-2015, 05:43 PM #17
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!
I currently gameshare with my sisters boyfriend. I use this exact method.

You should only do this gameshare with people you trust.

One other thing, as the secondary PS4 you can only play the content if you have an internet connection. Even to play offline.

I only noticed this when my ISP was down for a day. Researched the problem and that was the problem.
06-29-2015, 10:22 PM #18
BADMANMODZ43V3R
Do a barrel roll!
Can some explain to me why people sell games like witches 3 retail at 15 pounds GBP and on ps store its 50 pounds and these digital accounts its dead cheap and you're able to play on your primary account with no lock??? how many times can this account be sold and shared among how many people obviously they all need to activate on their console but how can people do this is there a way to buy multiple licenses on one account please some one explain to me this any help will be highly appreciated add me on skype: omar4evarz i will give u a reward if some one tells me how???
06-29-2015, 10:54 PM #19
Originally posted by BADMANMODZ43V3R View Post
Can some explain to me why people sell games like witches 3 retail at 15 pounds GBP and on ps store its 50 pounds and these digital accounts its dead cheap and you're able to play on your primary account with no lock??? how many times can this account be sold and shared among how many people obviously they all need to activate on their console but how can people do this is there a way to buy multiple licenses on one account please some one explain to me this any help will be highly appreciated add me on skype: omar4evarz i will give u a reward if some one tells me how???

there is some exploit that has been found that allows unlimited gameshares. Here You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo