01-31-2014, 03:53 AM #1
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Outlast (PS4)
Plus - Outlast

Free for PS Plus members

“Outlast perfects this self-inflicted madness in every area of its design, and it’s absolutely petrifying.” – Joystiq.com

Hell is an experiment you can’t survive in Outlast, a first-person survival horror game developed by veterans of some of the biggest game franchises in history. As investigative journalist Miles Upshur, explore Mount Massive Asylum and try to survive long enough to discover its terrible secret… if you dare.

Metro: Last Light (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

“Last Light is notably superior to its predecessor, merging storytelling, shooting, and sneaking into a remarkable and cohesive whole.” – GameSpot.com

It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…

PayDay 2 (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

“The adrenaline flows steadily as you inevitably repel the barrage of police waves while trying to make your getaway.” – GameInformer.com
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew – Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains – as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree.

Remember Me (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

“Not only beautiful graphics and incredible sound, but also a new combat approach wrapped around a very engaging storyline.” – GamingTrend.com
Neo-Paris. 2084. Personal memories can now be digitized, bought, sold and traded. The last remnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears to be a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at the beginning of the 21st century. Remember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/30/playstation-plus-february-preview/

----------------------

looks like a good month to me

The following 3 users say thank you to skaterboy16 for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, Astro Zombie,
01-31-2014, 07:35 AM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Can't wait for Outlast doe
01-31-2014, 10:23 AM #3
Cool selection, glad I'm in the EU one though, Already have Payday and Remember Me xD
01-31-2014, 11:44 AM #4
Does anyone know what games are on PS plus for the UK
01-31-2014, 12:17 PM #5
Originally posted by Scullzyy View Post
Does anyone know what games are on PS plus for the UK

PS3 29th January: Metro Last Light
PS3 29th January: BioShock Infinite
PSV 29th January: Dynasty Warriors Next
PSV 29th January: ModNation Racers: Road Trip
PS4 5th February: Outlast
Last edited by KipLaird ; 01-31-2014 at 12:20 PM.

The following user thanked KipLaird for this useful post:

Scullzyy
01-31-2014, 12:33 PM #6
Originally posted by TehNeonFishy View Post
Cool selection, glad I'm in the EU one though, Already have Payday and Remember Me xD

looks like we could be getting Payday 2 soon for EU .?, i was a ball hair away from getting it in the January Sale glad i held off.
should have done the same with RE6 & DI:Riptide, i reckon they could be freebies soon too in the coming months.
01-31-2014, 07:03 PM #7
Originally posted by KipLaird View Post
looks like we could be getting Payday 2 soon for EU .?, i was a ball hair away from getting it in the January Sale glad i held off.
should have done the same with RE6 & DI:Riptide, i reckon they could be freebies soon too in the coming months.

Yeah I got it in the Jan sale, haven't even had a chance to play it yet, but yeah we seem to share the same games but at different times. I'll probably only be buying PS4 titles from now on though, my PS3 backlog is still growing due to PS+ anyway. >.<
01-31-2014, 08:46 PM #8
Originally posted by TehNeonFishy View Post
Yeah I got it in the Jan sale, haven't even had a chance to play it yet, but yeah we seem to share the same games but at different times. I'll probably only be buying PS4 titles from now on though, my PS3 backlog is still growing due to PS+ anyway. >.<

Hell Yeah..! i think most of us are in the same boat with the backlog lol. I topped up my Ps Account quite a bit so to buy PS4 games but personally i got stung for choice. only ended up buying AC4 Digital and ALL the DLC's ffs. Money was in there itching to get spent and i just end up getting crap and even stuff iv'e already had just 'cos they were on sale, and i'm an impatient fool. Roll on Spring Time so i can get some PS4 titles i actually want.. Yeeeehaar..!
01-31-2014, 11:13 PM #9
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
none of those games interest me.
02-01-2014, 12:46 AM #10
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
i will more then likely mess around in Outlast , but looks like a hard 100% to me for some reason.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo