01-31-2015, 09:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I decided to write my opinion for you all to read if you care, if not, oh well. P.S. I suck at writing so deal with it

The game I'm going to write about, as it is in the title is War Thunder.

War Thunder is a MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and PlayStation 4. Know, I've heard about War Thunder over the summer and at the time it was online for PCMR but I guess with the release of the Playstation 4, they ported it over. I tried to play it on my PC before it was released for PS4 but at last my PC was not PCMR enough for the game tears Anyways, last night I downloaded it for my PS4 and started playing it for a few hours and all I have to say is wow. The game, in my opinion is great if you like these sorts of games.

I'm not sure how many of you have ever played Battlefield 1943 on PS3 but the air superiority gamemode on BF43 is kind of like War Thunder. So if you're WW2 aerial combat games, War Thunder would be a good game for you.

Here is some gameplay of the PC Version

I never notice this when I was trying to play this game on my PC, but now they have tank warfare as well as aerial. So if you like tanks, you'll like this tears

Anyways, I have to go now, if you want to try this game out you can download it for free from PS Store or You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the tank warfare.

Also if you want to add me on psn, my id is "CurreySauxe" Smile
02-01-2015, 03:02 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Black
I decided to write my opinion for you all to read if you care, if not, oh well. P.S. I suck at writing so deal with it

War Thunder is a MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and PlayStation 4. Know, I've heard about War Thunder over the summer and at the time it was online for PCMR but I guess with the release of the Playstation 4, they ported it over. I tried to play it on my PC before it was released for PS4 but at last my PC was not PCMR enough for the game tears Anyways, last night I downloaded it for my PS4 and started playing it for a few hours and all I have to say is wow. The game, in my opinion is great if you like these sorts of games.

I'm not sure how many of you have ever played Battlefield 1943 on PS3 but the air superiority gamemode on BF43 is kind of like War Thunder. So if you're WW2 aerial combat games, War Thunder would be a good game for you.

I never notice this when I was trying to play this game on my PC, but now they have tank warfare as well as aerial. So if you like tanks, you'll like this tears

Anyways, I have to go now, if you want to try this game out you can download it for free from PS Store or You must login or register to view this content.

Think I've seen this before. It does look good so I might download it later and I'll play with you?
02-01-2015, 03:18 PM #3
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Think I've seen this before. It does look good so I might download it later and I'll play with you?

Yeah sure my psn is CurreySauxe :p
02-01-2015, 06:33 PM #4
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
I decided to write my opinion for you all to read if you care, if not, oh well. P.S. I suck at writing so deal with it

i played this game for hours right after it came out, it can get so intense but is so fun

The following user thanked Zambie for this useful post:

02-01-2015, 09:19 PM #5
AgentJon
Former Staff
I love this game but never knew you could be a tank.
02-02-2015, 11:13 AM #6
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
What is everyone thoughts on this game?
02-02-2015, 03:24 PM #7
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
I love this game but never knew you could be a tank.

Yeah I played the arcade tank battles I think 2x, I can never manage to get any kills tho :lol: I'll stick to the air battles.
02-02-2015, 03:26 PM #8
Originally posted by Nick View Post
What is everyone thoughts on this game?

I really like it, the only thing that sucks is that since it is a free-to-play game it requires extra money to buy parts and stuff if you run out of what I think they call it gold points, you can research the items and get them for free I think but that takes time haha, also you can't get a lot of the planes without buying them from the PS Store :/
02-02-2015, 09:00 PM #9
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
I really like it, the only thing that sucks is that since it is a free-to-play game it requires extra money to buy parts and stuff if you run out of what I think they call it gold points, you can research the items and get them for free I think but that takes time haha, also you can't get a lot of the planes without buying them from the PS Store :/

Most likely a game I won't download then... lol Thank's Black Panther.
02-06-2015, 11:58 PM #10
Alt
Banned
Downloaded this game today and freaking hell its pretty good for a free to play game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo