02-15-2015, 04:37 AM #1
FR0STBYTE
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering what your guy's opinion is about the new Star Wars Battlefront coming out. I was a really big fan of battlefront when I was a kid but once ps3 came out and all I switched to COD and BF. I really hope they don't ruin this game because battlefront was one of my favorite later childhood games.

The following user thanked FR0STBYTE for this useful post:

02-15-2015, 11:50 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Battlefront 1 & 2 were both one of the best games I have ever played. I owned both on the PS2 and had so much enjoyment playing, even though I didn't have online. I really hope they don't ruin this one too! They need to think very carefully on how they make it, as a lot of games let me down these days... What's your opinion on it?

The following user thanked Kitnix for this useful post:

FR0STBYTE
02-23-2015, 11:39 AM #3
Originally posted by FR0STBYTE View Post
I was wondering what your guy's opinion is about the new Star Wars Battlefront coming out. I was a really big fan of battlefront when I was a kid but once ps3 came out and all I switched to COD and BF. I really hope they don't ruin this game because battlefront was one of my favorite later childhood games.

This game is the only reason I bought next generation. I LOVE both original battlefronts for PS2 and could play them for hours, like you I really hope EA doesn't fuck it up as that would be a HUGE let down for having to wait all this time for it. But with the new frost engine it's going to be on it should be nice. I think it would be cool to have the option to play in either 3rd or 1st person

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

FR0STBYTE
02-28-2015, 06:59 PM #4
FR0STBYTE
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Black
This game is the only reason I bought next generation. I LOVE both original battlefronts for PS2 and could play them for hours, like you I really hope EA doesn't fuck it up as that would be a HUGE let down for having to wait all this time for it. But with the new frost engine it's going to be on it should be nice. I think it would be cool to have the option to play in either 3rd or 1st person

I do think the game will be really nice at least graphic wise. With the budget they have and the time they are taking to build it I don't see why it shouldn't look nice. Also the option between 1st and 3rd person would be sweet! I heard that they are bringing back the hero system from battlefront 2 and there will be space to ground battles so hopefully those are true.
02-28-2015, 10:16 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by FR0STBYTE View Post
I was wondering what your guy's opinion is about the new Star Wars Battlefront coming out. I was a really big fan of battlefront when I was a kid but once ps3 came out and all I switched to COD and BF. I really hope they don't ruin this game because battlefront was one of my favorite later childhood games.

DICE + EA = low hopes

Hope proof of concept was completed first before we found out this game was in production. From what I can remember the game was rather fun.
Looking forward to what the team can do Smile

Little curious on the scale of the game.
02-28-2015, 10:19 PM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
I've never been much of a star wars fan in all honesty, might give it ago though.
08-08-2015, 12:41 PM #7
yh looks good

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo