02-22-2015, 01:45 AM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone else play this game?
I've been obsessed for a while.
02-22-2015, 02:08 AM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
No mate, is it any good?
02-22-2015, 05:14 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Game is getting even more content soon enough and looks like a fun game. Yet to touch it due to platform reasons.
02-22-2015, 10:49 PM #4
AgentJon
Former Staff
Once you get past how whacky it is, yes it's very addicting.
I know, 200 more hours of gameplay lol.
02-23-2015, 11:36 AM #5
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
Anyone else play this game?
I've been obsessed for a while.

My best friend loves this game haha I've never played it but I might give it a try
05-04-2015, 05:26 AM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Breaking the rules by posting but sue me, it's the only thread about this game :fa:. Finally got to actually play this game because my PC is so bad it doesn't run this game well all the time but I already have a gross amount of hours on PS4 >.>. Anyways, got lucky on the Cathedral and ended up getting 2 9 lives before picking either of them up: (I know I'm Azazel but I needed an easy win xD)

You must login or register to view this content.

Wish I had more lives other than Guppy's collar lol, some of the most I've seen in the game. This game is far better than the original, runs so much smoother and obviously so much more items and bosses. It's also mad addicting once you get the hang of it.
05-04-2015, 04:23 PM #7
Mine randomly stopped giving trophies...
I started a new game this morning and got boss rush trophy after clearing basement..
05-04-2015, 05:29 PM #8
I was obsessed with the game then i got it on ps4 i am so f* bad that i dont play anymore xDD
05-06-2015, 12:12 AM #9
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Breaking the rules by posting but sue me,

:rolleyes: .
05-06-2015, 12:42 AM #10
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by King
Mine randomly stopped giving trophies...
I started a new game this morning and got boss rush trophy after clearing basement..

Did that to me also. I've done a lot of stuff that I know should be giving trophies but they rarely show up. Last one I saw pop was the dark room trophy which I actually got like 3 days before or something.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo