03-26-2015, 11:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a simple question, if anyone had finished playing this game and had some seriously op or hacked items they don't want or use anymore. If so i would really appreciate some if you could you spare me some?. If you can.. pm me you're psn and i'll add you, many thanks.. Mr Nice.

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place :s
03-27-2015, 06:00 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mr
Just a simple question, if anyone had finished playing this game and had some seriously op or hacked items they don't want or use anymore. If so i would really appreciate some if you could you spare me some?. If you can.. pm me you're psn and i'll add you, many thanks.. Mr Nice.

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place :s

Does Diablo have cross saves on PS4~PS3?
03-28-2015, 01:26 AM #3
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Does Diablo have cross saves on PS4~PS3?

I think so, you can upload your Diablo 3 game save to PS4 , i think :s
04-17-2015, 03:25 PM #4
add me on ps4: ZzIChEnN

I have edited my character's abilities, everything is 3 dots (...), dont even know how high my defense, attack or life is ..... got all the OP weapons and 25 billion or milllion level gems, CBA to count the level, kills everything by one shot, and solo the T6 greater rift level 100 in about 20 sec........

BUT before you thinking of getting these shitty things, i have to warn you that, this will destroy your game, you WONT love this game anymore, trust me, I used to play on it all the time, its a great game, but now, i cant even remember when was the last time i have been this game....... i wont suggest you to use these, but the final decision is yours.......

Send me a message when you are trying to add me so i will know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo