03-29-2015, 12:41 PM #1
SamVDAX
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys!

I have a hacked Ps3. And I used the same account on my Ps3 and Ps4.
So after this new update of sony 4.70 I got back online on my Ps3. Hacked some Gta v had some fun. But then I got a mail a few hours after I went offline saying that I was console banned on my Ps3. Alright I know thats the risc of hacking...
But then I went on my Ps4 and I saw that the same account was banned on there... so I lost my 50 euro Ps+ there and all my gameplay on Gta v and dying light... So I want to warn all of you to not play on a hacked Ps3 with the account of the Ps4 it costed me alot of money... lost 2 accounts with alot op map packs and other stuff. maybe 300 euro or more.

Just telling you guys my story, yes I deserved it I know but be carefull!

Sam
03-29-2015, 02:55 PM #2
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
Sorry but that was very Stupid from u. Dont ever mod with ur main Account.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cee-Caw for this useful post:

Jordan, Rebuged
03-29-2015, 09:06 PM #3
SamVDAX
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 2paranoid View Post

I know, thats why Im telling everyone on here so they dont make my stupid mistake! Im gonna buy a new CID and F*** sony in the *SS
03-29-2015, 11:24 PM #4
dazemerson1972
Do a barrel roll!
I have modded with my main account and got account banned in Jan 2014 from COD ghosts on PS3, went straight onto the PS4 and was able to play with the same account. I didn't think sony would account ban across all consoles , that's a bit harsh, since it might not of been you on your account modding ( or with your permission ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-30-2015, 07:56 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by SamVDAX View Post
I know, thats why Im telling everyone on here so they dont make my stupid mistake! Im gonna buy a new CID and F*** sony in the *SS

You will never f**k them in the ass lol.
03-30-2015, 08:08 AM #6
Cesei
Banned
Is your PS4 permanently banned or is it just the account? I know the PS3 is though.
03-30-2015, 08:13 AM #7
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 2paranoid View Post

You don't have to mod with your main account.... i got console banned and all the accounts were banned and my main that i haven't been on since November was banned on ps4 but i wasn't worried i knew the risk even though i didn't mod on it.

And to the OP sucks man but just move on!
03-30-2015, 08:35 AM #8
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
People shouldn't even make threads like this acting like they lost all of this and that. When they knew what they were doing.

The following user thanked Nick for this useful post:

Confusing
03-30-2015, 10:52 AM #9
Lol..
04-05-2015, 12:52 AM #10
my account got banned with the cfw ps3 and all accounts are banned on 2 other ps3s and ps4 and psvita.
my faulty for playing online with a modded character when borderlands the pre sequel came out.
cfw ps3 is sat doing nowt now plus need a new cid which i cant be bothered in doing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo