04-05-2015, 07:13 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); its been a while, how you lot doing! not even bought a ps4 game this year dunno whats up with me :L

is there any games coming out soon that i should keep my eye on?
04-05-2015, 10:50 PM #2
AgentJon
Former Staff
I miss your posts Lew! I just got MLB the show, good if you like baseball :p.
04-05-2015, 10:53 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by xLew
its been a while, how you lot doing! not even bought a ps4 game this year dunno whats up with me :L

Wondered where you've been.

Project Cars & Hardline look good!
04-06-2015, 03:52 AM #4
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alt View Post

Agreed but i know hardline's good but not as good as bf4

The following user thanked Zambie for this useful post:

Alt
04-06-2015, 05:40 AM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
its been a while, how you lot doing! not even bought a ps4 game this year dunno whats up with me :L

The batman that's coming out next. That's the only one I could think of worth pre ordering or getting new. A few games out now I find interesting but not worth paying $50+ for other then Borderlands for nextgen, but that's only if you really enjoyed playing it on PS3/360 and willing to play it again.
04-06-2015, 09:14 AM #6
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Oh and forgot to say Bloodborne, love it being a souls fan i felt right at home and it is a gorgeous looking game
04-06-2015, 05:22 PM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe

If you like zombie games i suggest you zombie army trilogy Winky Winky
04-07-2015, 04:50 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post

will be keep my eye on PC, hopefully it doesnt get delayed again! hardline is just bf4 dlc, didnt like the beta, plus theres alot of stuff coming out for bf4 like those night maps so it'll be silly to rush into hardline bf4 is in its prime.

Originally posted by Zambie View Post
Agreed but i know hardline's good but not as good as bf4

i thought the same

Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
The batman that's coming out next. That's the only one I could think of worth pre ordering or getting new. A few games out now I find interesting but not worth paying $50+ for other then Borderlands for nextgen, but that's only if you really enjoyed playing it on PS3/360 and willing to play it again.

i like borderlands but ive had enough remasters etc now. no more for me

Originally posted by Zambie View Post
Oh and forgot to say Bloodborne, love it being a souls fan i felt right at home and it is a gorgeous looking game

didnt like the beta. gone of those games now

Originally posted by soad08 View Post
If you like zombie games i suggest you zombie army trilogy Winky Winky

seen a few streams and it does look like a fairly good game! ill keep my eye on it
04-07-2015, 08:09 PM #9
Tom Clancy's The Division is supposed to release Q4 2015/Q1 2016 from what I hear. Should be a great game.

If you can manage to get a key for it, the planetside 2 closed beta is fun as hell. If you can push past the bugs (because it is a closed beta after all). Plus when it releases it will be free to play. I can't wait for the epic fights to ensue. We have already seen some 100+ player battles and its just a closed beta!

Other than that, there isn't much I'm super excited for.
04-13-2015, 04:56 PM #10
ajt_894
Bounty hunter
I just bought Dying Light. That's a lot of fun if you play co-op with your friends.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo