05-26-2015, 03:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys so today I am going to tell you how to get a free PS Now subscription in a short and easily tutorial.

Things Needed:

-PS4 or PS3(Untested so maybe??)
- Credit Card
- A brain

Tutorial:

1). Go onto your console and create a new user.

2). Go through all the steps to set up online no PS+ is needed

3). Go to the PlayStation Now app on your console

4). Click the try now button

5). It will ask you to pick a subscription just pick the month, you won't get charged until trial is over

6). Enter all billing info then it should tell you, you now have PS Now and you won't be chanrged until 7 days later

7). Go to Settings>Account Information>Services List and cancel auto renew on PS Now

Cool Man (aka Tustin). Your done you can remove your billing info if you wish as well, in case your using your real card.

9). Rinse and Repeat

Notes:

You may continue to use the same card across multiple accounts just make sure to cancel each subscription as you go. You will never run out of accounts you can use as long as you can keep making them.
05-26-2015, 04:06 AM #2
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by GanjaMan
Okay guys so today I am going to tell you how to get a free PS Now subscription in a short and easily tutorial.

Things Needed:

-PS4 or PS3(Untested so maybe??)
- Credit Card
- A brain

Tutorial:

1). Go onto your console and create a new user.

2). Go through all the steps to set up online no PS+ is needed

3). Go to the PlayStation Now app on your console

4). Click the try now button

5). It will ask you to pick a subscription just pick the month, you won't get charged until trial is over

6). Enter all billing info then it should tell you, you now have PS Now and you won't be chanrged until 7 days later

7). Go to Settings>Account Information>Services List and cancel auto renew on PS Now

Cool Man (aka Tustin). Your done you can remove your billing info if you wish as well, in case your using your real card.

9). Rinse and Repeat

Notes:

You may continue to use the same card across multiple accounts just make sure to cancel each subscription as you go. You will never run out of accounts you can use as long as you can keep making them.

That kinda sucks because you have to make a new account every single time the 7 day trial expires.
05-26-2015, 04:10 AM #3
Originally posted by Luke View Post
That kinda sucks because you have to make a new account every single time the 7 day trial expires.
True very true I wish there was a way around it but I am pretty sure there isn't, and even with system activate still can't use on other accounts.
05-30-2015, 01:25 PM #4
Toxic
former staff
just use the korean account glitch, u need to do it every 14 days, and no billing info (even if not charged)

The following user thanked Toxic for this useful post:

Daddy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo