06-03-2015, 07:18 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Well might as well say goodbye to my life right now.

Calabasa, Calif. – June 3, 2015 – 505 Games today announced a partnership with Italian developer Kunos Simulazioni to publish the current generation console versions of Assetto Corsa, the highly acclaimed racing game. Currently available on Steam, Assetto Corsa is regarded as one of the most authentic racing simulators on the market.

Aptly branded “Your Racing Simulator,” Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes by emphasizing and focusing on pure physics realism, with precision accuracy across every aspect from the meticulousness car handling to the laser-measured tracks.

You can see more information on their website - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Alt ; 06-03-2015 at 07:24 PM.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Ciri
06-03-2015, 07:43 PM #2
garpbaldo
Bounty hunter
This game look awesome Happy
06-04-2015, 01:56 AM #3
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by CMD

Calabasa, Calif. – June 3, 2015 – 505 Games today announced a partnership with Italian developer Kunos Simulazioni to publish the current generation console versions of Assetto Corsa, the highly acclaimed racing game. Currently available on Steam, Assetto Corsa is regarded as one of the most authentic racing simulators on the market.

Aptly branded “Your Racing Simulator,” Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes by emphasizing and focusing on pure physics realism, with precision accuracy across every aspect from the meticulousness car handling to the laser-measured tracks.

You can see more information on their website - You must login or register to view this content.

This game looks kick ass. Alt, you're gonna be like "What is this sun that you speak of?"
06-04-2015, 05:42 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Luke View Post
This game looks kick ass. Alt, you're gonna be like "What is this sun that you speak of?"

I've seen so much gameplay of this game before (as its a PC game) but to have it on the PS4 would be epic!

I won't be seeing daylight at all I don't think.
06-05-2015, 01:41 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by CMD

nice, i was kinda disappointed in project cars
06-05-2015, 05:21 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by ResistTheStar View Post

Really, how comes? I freaking love that game.
06-05-2015, 05:41 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by ResistTheStar View Post

Lack of cars
06-06-2015, 05:55 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
watch this be a utter failure on consoles lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.