Post: Logitech G29 Official Photos & Details Leaked on Amazon.de
06-10-2015, 11:12 AM #1
Ciri
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

There’s been no official information or acknowledgement of Logitech’s G29 steering wheel, but two leaks over the past few weeks have all but confirmed the accessory maker’s return to the sim racing hardware market.

Yesterday, even more information about the wheel hit the web, thanks to a premature product listing which appeared on Amazon.de. It has since been taken offline.

You must login or register to view this content.

According to the product description, the G29 will apparently contain much of the same internals that power the G27, featuring dual force feedback motors and helical gears:
Originally posted by another user
“G29 Driving Force is the definitive sim racing hardware for the latest PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC titles. Feature dual-motor force feedback and helical gearing for quiet, smooth steering. Stainless steel paddle shifters and RPM / shift indicator LEDs help you make crisp, fluid gear transitions without taking your eyes off the track.

“The separate pedal unit gives you natural, responsive control with a brake pedal nonlinear. Driving Force is built for comfort and durability with hand-stitched leather and stainless steel components. Built-in clamps and bolt points allow the wheel to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig, Minimising shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.”

While certainly a competent piece of hardware, it would seem the G29 won’t be as sophisticated as today’s more expensive wheels from Thrustmaster and Fanatec. The good news is that the description does mention PC compatibility – something that was in question after the last round of rumors suggested the wheel would support the PS3 and PS4 only.

We can likely expect an official unveil of the G29 at E3 in Los Angeles next week

The following 2 users say thank you to Ciri for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke, P$ycho
06-10-2015, 11:15 AM #2
P$ycho
Banned
Thanks for sharing, I remember using a old logitech back in the ps2 dayz Smile

The following user thanked P$ycho for this useful post:

Ciri
06-10-2015, 11:17 AM #3
Default Avatar
Brad
That looks pretty nice, Will probably be expensive though.

The following user thanked Brad for this useful post:

Ciri
06-10-2015, 11:22 AM #4
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by Brad View Post
That looks pretty nice, Will probably be expensive though.

Over $100 bucks that's for sure !
06-10-2015, 08:21 PM #5
Alt
Banned
If the price is right I'm 100% getting one! Project Cars and F1 2015 :wato:
06-10-2015, 10:03 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Definitely looks like it's going to be pricey, but they look fantastic. I'd definitely grab one.
06-11-2015, 08:43 PM #7
Alt
Banned
Price is around £300 (from what I've read). It also won't work on Project Cars.
06-12-2015, 04:24 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Price is around £300 (from what I've read). It also won't work on Project Cars.

might aswell just get one of these then

06-16-2015, 04:53 AM #9
Probably will cost more than what my first car will lol.
06-21-2015, 03:31 PM #10
this calls for a insane setup

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo