06-22-2015, 06:54 AM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been waiting for some time now for a killer must have title but yet to see one.
So what title got you to buy a PS4?
And do you think it time for me to look at buying a PS4?

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

hacxx, xInfectHost
06-22-2015, 07:14 AM #2
Naruto
Dark Knight
You can start with GTA 5 and have endless fun. Or you can start off like a 12 year old and play CoD. Or if you're really adventurous, Elder Scrolls.
06-22-2015, 10:47 AM #3
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Been waiting for some time now for a killer must have title but yet to see one.

i wouldn't suggest buying one tbh, i have had it since day one, and day in day out i see myself bored more than i'm having fun, the titles that are released just don't last long and on many games there are just endless amounts of bugs even after the games have been delayed.
06-22-2015, 12:00 PM #4
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Honestly i got mines because all my cousins and real life friends got one so they kinda convinced me to get one and i did...Been playing NBA/GTA/DESTINY ect... but i dod use my PS3 more than my PS4 for some reason is not what i expected to be and lots of bugs on many games which is irritating.

The following user thanked Sync for this useful post:

CristinaRawr
06-22-2015, 12:02 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight

Warframe is a free to play game, if your into grinding out n farming for parts, gear etc then it's a good game to start.
06-22-2015, 01:04 PM #6
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
I've started to enjoy playing mine more now, think its because there games that you can actually spend time on that don't get repetitive and boring after like 2 hours. I'd recommend Elder Scrolls, The Witcher which both awsome. Destiny's what made me buy a PS4, its a great game but I can't really do much on it now until the new map pack.
06-22-2015, 04:22 PM #7
Percy
Bounty hunter
Buying my PS4 was the best purchase I ever made. Battlefield made me buy it.
06-22-2015, 05:16 PM #8
Alt
Banned

Yes it is time to buy a PS4. Once in a while you'll get some epic deals on PS4s with a few games ect.
06-23-2015, 04:52 AM #9
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
Trust me i would not buy one now i got the destiny edition with over 20 games, and i still find myself playing on the Xbox 360 and PS3
06-25-2015, 02:10 AM #10
True there are many remakes as of now, but I would call the PS4... The Baby PC. I mean Terraria on PS4? LOL... PC games coming to PS4 vice-versa :P

A title you can buy is GTA V, Bloodborne, or the Square Enix games Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo