06-26-2015, 05:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As you may or may not know, Planetside 2 released on Tuesday for PS4. So far I am having a blast. With players logged into the server being at the 2,500 mark, its hard not to find a good battle, especially on continents under alert.

Thought I'd spread the word and invite everyone to come play!

Btw. Its free to play.
06-26-2015, 06:33 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
As you may or may not know, Planetside 2 released on Tuesday for PS4. So far I am having a blast. With players logged into the server being at the 2,500 mark, its hard not to find a good battle, especially on continents under alert.

Thought I'd spread the word and invite everyone to come play!

Btw. Its free to play.

I think I'm going to give it a go in a bit. I had the beta but never played it
06-26-2015, 10:07 PM #3
this game has been a disappointment so far for me, day 1 i waited 4 hours to play got in 1 game lagged so bad there was no point. Now when i try to join a game i get put in a 6min queue i wait then it puts me in a game all by myself and no one joins.
06-26-2015, 10:09 PM #4
I watched my cousin played the game and tried it. It's okay, but it feels slow in terms of game-play. I'll see, I kind of missed playing a FPS that requires team work.
06-27-2015, 12:02 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Wow and nobody is talking about it which sucks :/
06-29-2015, 03:36 PM #6
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
this game has been a disappointment so far for me, day 1 i waited 4 hours to play got in 1 game lagged so bad there was no point. Now when i try to join a game i get put in a 6min queue i wait then it puts me in a game all by myself and no one joins.

Honestly, and I'm not trying to be a dick in saying this, I believe you on the lag part. Day 1 was terrible. Game was not ready for release at all but not gonna open that bag of worms. However you are talking about this game like it has matches... "puts me in a game all by myself and no one joins" There are no matches in planetside. Its all open world combat. On PS4 right now, it is physically impossible to get put in "your own match" since its open world game...

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Wow and nobody is talking about it which sucks :/

I know. I personally really like the game.
06-29-2015, 05:41 PM #7
well im not sure, i wait in a queue then it puts me in a world or whatever it is i check the player list and my names the only one on it
. I don't really understand how thats possible but thats what happens when i try to play.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo