Post: Sony Latest PS4 Model Brings Mechanical Buttons, Smaller LEDs
06-27-2015, 08:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Sony Latest PS4 Model Brings Mechanical Buttons, Smaller LEDs
Sony’s latest CUH-1200 PS4 model has some new changes with mechanical buttons as well as smaller LED lights to illuminate the system

Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE) is reported to have just revealed a new Play Station 4 model. The new model is lighter in weight with lower battery consumption, compared to the previous one. Now more news has emerged which indicates some new radical features that might have never been experienced in the previous editions of the PS4, according to sources.

The new model number mentioned for the PS4 is stated to be CUH-1200, and it is likely to hit stores in Japan and Europe by July, but no dates have been mentioned for the US. According to reports, the changes brought to the systems include new power/eject buttons have now been changed to mechanical from electro-static, and this new change may sound like a relief for those users who unintentionally turn of the console every time the want to eject a disc.

Moreover, the size of the LED lights has been decreased. These changes might not sound huge, however, they might aid users, who had issues with the mechanical buttons and LED light disturbances in the past. More news will likely be revealed once this new PS4 model gets closer to its launch for the general public. Until then we can expect more changes to be discovered, as game developers get their hands on it.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked DecoderX for this useful post:

Egzec
06-27-2015, 08:11 PM #2
Lucky!, 1TB pre installed
06-27-2015, 08:41 PM #3
Gamergize
Save Point
This looks interesting! Tasty 1TB.
06-27-2015, 10:15 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by TheSyncEffect View Post

Sony Latest PS4 Model Brings Mechanical Buttons, Smaller LEDs
Sony’s latest CUH-1200 PS4 model has some new changes with mechanical buttons as well as smaller LED lights to illuminate the system

Sony Corporation (NYSE:SNE) is reported to have just revealed a new Play Station 4 model. The new model is lighter in weight with lower battery consumption, compared to the previous one. Now more news has emerged which indicates some new radical features that might have never been experienced in the previous editions of the PS4, according to sources.

The new model number mentioned for the PS4 is stated to be CUH-1200, and it is likely to hit stores in Japan and Europe by July, but no dates have been mentioned for the US. According to reports, the changes brought to the systems include new power/eject buttons have now been changed to mechanical from electro-static, and this new change may sound like a relief for those users who unintentionally turn of the console every time the want to eject a disc.

Moreover, the size of the LED lights has been decreased. These changes might not sound huge, however, they might aid users, who had issues with the mechanical buttons and LED light disturbances in the past. More news will likely be revealed once this new PS4 model gets closer to its launch for the general public. Until then we can expect more changes to be discovered, as game developers get their hands on it.

Just a money grab to increase profit :p smart on Sony' part though.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Kagami Taiga
06-28-2015, 02:37 AM #5
Mechanical Buttons! Yeah.
Hate those touch sensors on my PS4...
06-30-2015, 09:18 AM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Synaticon View Post
Mechanical Buttons! Yeah.
Hate those touch sensors on my PS4...

I had my PS4 for a year and didn't notice it had buttons on it till I finished putting a 2TB hard drive in and accidentally pressed a button while I was setting it down after plugging the chords back in.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Cien
06-30-2015, 03:16 PM #7
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
They should of have buttons in the first place, because I hate those sensor buttons!

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
07-22-2015, 09:16 PM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I dislike those touch buttons. Would have preffered the mechanical buttons from day one.
07-22-2015, 09:22 PM #9
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
I had my PS4 for a year and didn't notice it had buttons on it till I finished putting a 2TB hard drive in and accidentally pressed a button while I was setting it down after plugging the chords back in.

Omg lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo