06-30-2015, 01:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); wich console will be get a jailbreak or a modded flash memory first?
06-30-2015, 02:18 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by yyounes View Post
wich console will be get a jailbreak or a modded flash memory first?

Are you trying to downgrade one on your own or are you looking to get an already jailbroken PS3?
06-30-2015, 02:19 AM #3
bro I am a downgrader I do it for people, I did over 200 ps3's, Im asking about the ps4 lol
06-30-2015, 06:24 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by yyounes View Post
bro I am a downgrader I do it for people, I did over 200 ps3's, Im asking about the ps4 lol

Oh, well in that case it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks. We don't kno if it will ever be modified in it's time, if so during what firmware will they patch a USB exploit, or and spyware to the firmwares afterwards making it more noticeable to see who's running a custom firmware, will it be a chip we need to solder onto the mother board such as j-tag, an external hdd dual boot. Nobody really knos if or how it can be achieved yet.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

yyounes
06-30-2015, 09:22 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Why ruin a extremely good console with stupid mods and stuff?

If you're into that then do it on the PC where it's much easier and you can get away with it.

Why ruin it for other people who enjoy gaming for what it is and want to play legit.

The PS4 won't get jailbroke for a very long time. Look how long it to the PS3 to get jailbroken.

The following 3 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

Cee-Caw, Isaac Clarke, yyounes
07-01-2015, 02:21 PM #6
Cee-Caw
Error… Cat invasion!
I had also a jailbreaken PS3 and there it make really fun.

But im really happy that the PS4 isnt jailbroken yet. Im really enyoing it that way.

I hope it stays that way:baws::baws::baws::baws::baws:
07-02-2015, 11:22 AM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
PS4 won't be jail broken for a long time that's if it even ever does.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo