07-16-2015, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys so I bough digital game on eBay ' skyrim online ' for €30 once I signed into the account given there was about 10 new games on it such as ' the order, walking dead 1&2 , assassins creed unity, trials fusion, sniper elite 3, wolfenstein.' I downloaded them all and set account account as primary. Will never sign into the account Again !so even if the owner of the account does change the ownership it will not affect me! So Yeah saved a good bit of money!!

The following 2 users groaned at MyBlueUnknown for this awful post:

diiRty_StaChE, Egoford
07-16-2015, 07:35 PM #2
Originally posted by MyBlueUnknown View Post
Hello guys so I bough digital game on eBay ' skyrim online ' for €30 once I signed into the account given there was about 10 new games on it such as ' the order, walking dead 1&2 , assassins creed unity, trials fusion, sniper elite 3, wolfenstein.' I downloaded them all and set account account as primary. Will never sign into the account Again !so even if the owner of the account does change the ownership it will not affect me! So Yeah saved a good bit of money!!

hahah dude after 6 months he can deactivate you and then u lost all ur games Winky Winky
07-16-2015, 07:38 PM #3
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
hahah dude after 6 months he can deactivate you and then u lost all ur games Winky Winky

I don't think so because if I never sign into that account again how is the deactivation message Suppose come up?
07-16-2015, 07:39 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I don't think so because if I never sign into that account again how is the deactivation message Suppose come up?

You don't get a message. You will get all of your games taken away just like that.
07-16-2015, 07:41 PM #5
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
You don't get a message. You will get all of your games taken away just like that.

Are you sure guys? What if the internet is disabled? It would be impossible for the games to be removed, so I think by not logging in it will work the same way?
07-16-2015, 08:26 PM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Are you sure guys? What if the internet is disabled? It would be impossible for the games to be removed, so I think by not logging in it will work the same way?

But you won't kno if he is eligible to deactivate in a few weeks or in 6 months. If he changes his password then deactivates then you can use them after he deactivates as long as you don't delete or try to sign into the acc
07-16-2015, 08:27 PM #7
you wont lose the games at all if you never sign into the account again, its a glitch & i do it all the time.... you will lose the games only if you sign in to the account or back up your systems data via the Back Up & Restore option
07-16-2015, 09:18 PM #8
Originally posted by bejayem View Post
you wont lose the games at all if you never sign into the account again, its a glitch & i do it all the time.... you will lose the games only if you sign in to the account or back up your systems data via the Back Up & Restore option

Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
But you won't kno if he is eligible to deactivate in a few weeks or in 6 months. If he changes his password then deactivates then you can use them after he deactivates as long as you don't delete or try to sign into the acc

Yeah thats great newsSmile I'm never planning on signing into that account againSmile
07-17-2015, 01:12 AM #9

You don't lose the games even if he (the owner) deactivates it...just don't sign back in and you're fine Smile.
It would suck if it was a stolen CC and that can get the account and PSN banned.

The following user thanked IcyDose for this useful post:

MyBlueUnknown
07-17-2015, 07:09 AM #10

ye he can deactivate him and then he cannot play his games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo