07-21-2015, 12:54 PM #1
cuthbert1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, was just wondering what all of your opinions are on the best gaming controller for PS4, I've been wanting to buy a scuf but after reading some reviews online, quite a lot of people have been complaining about their customer service and the amount of time it takes before you receive the controller and quite a lot of people have problems with their customer service.

What do you guys think?

What's the best gaming controller in your opinion?
07-21-2015, 01:08 PM #2
Scuf makes some really good controllers, i've had one for the 360 and it was perfect, never had a problem with it after getting it (it did take a while to come though) & the 4PS Scuf controller looks fantastic and i want to get my hands on one

The following user thanked bejayem for this useful post:

cuthbert1
07-21-2015, 02:38 PM #3
cuthbert1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bejayem View Post
Scuf makes some really good controllers, i've had one for the 360 and it was perfect, never had a problem with it after getting it (it did take a while to come though) & the 4PS Scuf controller looks fantastic and i want to get my hands on one

I think I'll probably get a scuf 4PS, I think they look awesome as well, just a bit paranoid that I'll have trouble with it and most of the reviews online say their customer service is terrible
07-22-2015, 04:35 AM #4
scufbest
07-22-2015, 04:02 PM #5
cuthbert1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by samebane2 View Post
scufbest

Do you have a scuf for ps4? If so how long did it take for it to arrive?
07-29-2015, 04:02 AM #6
Sunnis
Mario!
Originally posted by cuthbert1 View Post
Hi guys, was just wondering what all of your opinions are on the best gaming controller for PS4, I've been wanting to buy a scuf but after reading some reviews online, quite a lot of people have been complaining about their customer service and the amount of time it takes before you receive the controller and quite a lot of people have problems with their customer service.

What do you guys think?

What's the best gaming controller in your opinion?

I have a Scuf controller and its been great, only problem is sometimes it doesn't turn when I want it to turn and then it over turns. This was a problem on my original ps4 controller as well, so its non related to it being a Scuf. It took like 2 weeks to get it, might have been close to 3.
Last edited by Sunnis ; 07-29-2015 at 04:06 AM.

The following user thanked Sunnis for this useful post:

cuthbert1
07-29-2015, 11:26 AM #7
Neym
Gobble
Lads, is there any cheaper model? Maybe from other company because for PS3 it was easy to buy cheap controller, now I can't see anything for PS4 however originals are ridiculous expensive.
08-12-2015, 03:10 PM #8
cuthbert1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Neym View Post
Lads, is there any cheaper model? Maybe from other company because for PS3 it was easy to buy cheap controller, now I can't see anything for PS4 however originals are ridiculous expensive.

I doubt it, I can't see why anyone would make a controller any cheaper when they can earn a lot more for them, but you never know...
08-31-2015, 04:59 PM #9
yh nice
01-14-2016, 12:01 AM #10
I think the rel ps4 controller is good but expensive

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo