07-27-2015, 06:38 AM #1
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

If you haven't heard about the new NFS,You have been living under a rock. A few days ago a few screenshots were released and it shows just how amazing this game is looking :p Here is the original post.

Originally posted by another user
Not too long ago it was confirmed that a new Need for Speed title is in the pipeline, so far we’ve seen the reveal trailer and a gameplay demo. NFS fans are anxiously waiting to see more but Developer Ghost Games is keeping a tight lid on things right now, it did indulge fans recently by releasing a screenshot from the new Need for Speed title which shows the title’s stellar graphics.

The screenshot is actually a little challenge of sorts, it’s meant to show that the engine powering Need for Speed produces graphics that are so close to real life that some might not even be able to distinguish between the screenshot and an actual photo.

For this screenshot Ghost games did render a scene in-engine and then put it side by side with an actual photo of the same car at the same place during the day and night.

“Our aim with this process was to make use of the Physically Based Rendering (PBR) capabilities of our Frostbite engine to create accurate real-world materials, surfaces and lighting to reach a life-like visual image,” Bryn Alban, vehicle art director for Need for Speed, said.

Can you differentiate between the real life photo and the screenshot?

Screenshots
You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
[/size]

The following 8 users say thank you to Vanz for this useful post:

ChuckNoia, DaenerysTargy, ghostfile79, HM.198, Lfc_david28, Mitch94, pescedietro123, wiktryg
07-27-2015, 06:39 AM #2
I came
07-27-2015, 07:07 AM #3
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Whats the bet it's not gunna look half as good when the game comes out
07-27-2015, 05:18 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Not getting this game at release due to the fact I love sim racers too much and I think it'll be disappointing.
Hopefully though NFS will pull something out of the bag and this will be epic like the old NFS games. :fah:
07-27-2015, 08:04 PM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Not getting this game at release due to the fact I love sim racers too much and I think it'll be disappointing.
Hopefully though NFS will pull something out of the bag and this will be epic like the old NFS games. :fah:

The trailer looks pretty amazing =D When I first watched it,I was reminded of Underground.
07-27-2015, 08:08 PM #6
This looks good. But i must say some good car games have been released on next gen platforms overall damn.
08-03-2015, 09:52 AM #7
Nothing will ever beat NFS: HP2. Amazing music, amazing cars.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo