08-11-2015, 03:54 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); System software 3.00 beta version of the PS4 has been released to the participants for the beta testing program.

You must login or register to view this content.
(You must login or register to view this content.).

-(Event) has been added to the function item. From the list of events related to PlayStation, discover events, and participate, you will be able to watch.

-(Friends) in (community) has been added. (Community) is a feature where you can find a player preferences and interest is close. You can create a new community, or you can join the already certain community. It can members and games and party community, you will be able to discuss a common topic.

-In (Most in play), members will see a list of the party at that time a game and participants are playing, easily you can start the game from the list, you will be able to participate in the party. Also now be able to watch request of game play screen to members. (You can get in the play) is, What's New, (Friends), and has been added to the message screen, profile of the (community), (message).

-Message screen (message) has been improved. You can view the (I'm home during play), you can now begin a party easily and members. In addition, you will be able to add your favorite group in the favorite group] of (Friends).

-It is now possible to broadcast using You Tube ™.

-It was able to upload a video clip to Twitter. (10 seconds maximum)

Version 3.00 Other features that are updated in the beta

-Has been (Live from PlayStation) is improved. Not only broadcast, video clips, even on the screen shot I was supported.

Configuration

-(Settings)> in the Accessibility> speed of automatic scrolling], we were able to change the speed of the automatic scrolling.

-(Settings)> In the News], community to the item you can set the display of the notification message, viewing request of game play, the event, the current song has been added.

Other

-You can now enter a comment in the activity of What's New.

-Is added (message) to the (stamp), it can now be even more fun communication and friendship.

-(PlayStation®Plus) has been added to function items. Check the content of free play and discount PlayStation®Plus, you can now get the latest information such as special offers.

-In the Blu-ray Disc ™ / DVD player, it now supports accessibility features. We have expanded the scope of other accessibility features.

-Game of the start-up limit can now be set while watching the age information and ratings icon.

-Sub-account for the children and I can now be created from the [new users] of the user selection screen.

-Harmful use set of services to block the display of the Web site can now be from (Settings)> [Parental Control]. (To use the service, you might separate charge is applied.)

What would you like to see in future firmware updates?

The following 8 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

A6shRkm, chuck54321, Cien, EMINEM__x3, Hola, Jon Snow, xBHR
08-12-2015, 01:27 AM #2
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
is there will be update for increasing party chat number ?
08-12-2015, 08:06 AM #3
Originally posted by another user
What would you like to see in future firmware updates?

folders for games
support for PS1 and PS2 games
08-12-2015, 08:54 AM #4
and PS3 games
08-13-2015, 01:26 PM #5
They really need to add 'Game Defaults' it was on 360 and I could set that I play with inverted y axis so the game would automatically invert my y.
They also really need to change how invites are done. They need to make it streamlined by not show the invite percentage . Just pop a notification that the invite was sent and it would me it so smooth.
Inviting people through the XMB would be nice too. If they just changed those thing (Maybe inviting through XMB cant be done) and the system would be so much smoother.
08-13-2015, 01:30 PM #6
Originally posted by Alt View Post
~snip~ What would you like to see in future firmware updates?

Better home screen customization options

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

H4MZ4
08-13-2015, 03:34 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
nice bro
08-13-2015, 08:16 PM #8
Dean7
Little One
Another useless update. WTF is the point of a 10sec clip.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dean7 for this useful post:

H4MZ4, Kryptmoose
08-13-2015, 08:37 PM #9
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
this sounds good whens the release ? Smile
08-13-2015, 08:46 PM #10
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Why dont apple give a hand on sony on a good firmware. I hate how the friend list show up on ps4.

The following user thanked Cien for this useful post:

ILuVGamin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo