08-15-2015, 09:04 PM #1
Chill
Chad Warden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Go to Walmart and ask them to price match this You must login or register to view this content.
I don't know of this has been posted yet but I haven't posted in a while and I figured I'd help you guys out. I do believe this kmart ps4 just went up today.

The following 2 users say thank you to Chill for this useful post:

Monster-Energy, WhyUMadKid
08-15-2015, 09:30 PM #2
EncepT
I defeated!
i can just can show them a Inspected element amazon page,i did it and got an ps4 for about 20$ Enzo
08-15-2015, 10:17 PM #3
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Does anyone know if i will be able to price match from this price this coming friday, or will that be too late?
08-15-2015, 10:46 PM #4
Chill
Chad Warden
Originally posted by Fuser View Post
Does anyone know if i will be able to price match from this price this coming friday, or will that be too late?

you can price match if for as long as kmart has this up
08-15-2015, 10:52 PM #5
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Chill View Post
you can price match if for as long as kmart has this up

okay cool thanks Smile
08-16-2015, 04:37 PM #6
Go to Walmart and ask them to price match this You must login or register to view this content.
I don't know of this has been posted yet but I haven't posted in a while and I figured I'd help you guys out. I do believe this kmart ps4 just went up today.

If I show this to Best Buy or Gamestop they will sell it for $200? Lol just seems impossible
08-16-2015, 04:55 PM #7
Chill
Chad Warden
Originally posted by Energy View Post
If I show this to Best Buy or Gamestop they will sell it for $200? Lol just seems impossible

I don't know about those two, if they price match ads they should. I just said at walmart because I know for a fact they price check and a few people I know on Twitter got one.

The following user thanked Chill for this useful post:

Monster-Energy
08-16-2015, 05:16 PM #8
Kryptmoose
I am error
Originally posted by Energy View Post

Nah I think only wal-mart has price match.

The following user thanked Kryptmoose for this useful post:

Monster-Energy
08-16-2015, 06:17 PM #9
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
my kmart does not seell ps4s, GG i guess I will try walmart
08-31-2015, 11:39 PM #10
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Go to Walmart and ask them to price match this You must login or register to view this content.

the page doesnt even load.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo