09-15-2015, 06:25 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You'll soon be able to jazz up your PlayStation 4 with colourful face plates - at least in Japan.

Nine colours will be available, although only direct from Sony stores.

The different designs will launch in November for 2500 yen - which is about £15.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Jon Snow
10-07-2015, 10:30 PM #11
Originally posted by imation View Post
damn you must be poor af haha

Not everyone has mommies money to spend you 12 year old faggot
10-07-2015, 11:45 PM #12
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Joel View Post
It's not hard to make a custom made one tbh.

When I got my PS4, I wrapped it in while. Might look at the vinyl I have and wrap it again McCoy
10-08-2015, 10:15 PM #13
Gaiuz
Haxor!
Someones buying a red plate!
10-10-2015, 06:48 PM #14
UltimateMods
Pokemon Trainer
yes they are, but id still prefer the plain look
10-11-2015, 11:53 PM #15
Def buying one!
10-12-2015, 10:57 AM #16
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
just another money making scheme sony are getting greedy! fuck a piece of plastic shit for 15 quid man fucking money whores!

Well would you rather get nothing and have them only release different colored consoles that cost full price? I mean its not like faceplates are new. The difference here is that sony is the one selling them this time meaning it's not going to void your warranty or some dumb shit.
10-12-2015, 02:37 PM #17
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Well would you rather get nothing and have them only release different colored consoles that cost full price? I mean its not like faceplates are new. The difference here is that sony is the one selling them this time meaning it's not going to void your warranty or some dumb shit.

id rather stick with the original look i dont really care for custom faceplates not to bothered about the different coloured full price consoles either from my opinion its just another way to make sony money
10-12-2015, 03:35 PM #18
Default Avatar
Kas
I'm sure this will end up coming to the UK but by the looks of it you can only change the glossy part. Would of been nice to change the whole thing.
10-12-2015, 04:32 PM #19
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
id rather stick with the original look i dont really care for custom faceplates not to bothered about the different coloured full price consoles either from my opinion its just another way to make sony money

Well then this product wasn't geared for a person like yourself. Are you expecting them to make a physical product and give it out for free? That doesn't make any sense. Would it be different if it was a 3rd party?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo