12-06-2015, 01:37 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was just curious as I was getting close to the 500gb mark with the default HDD that comes with the PS4. I decided to upgrade to 2TB after I saw a nice deal on Monday for an external hard drive. I pretty much buy everything digital nowadays because it's just so much easier, plus gamesharing.

(insert Step Brothers "there's so much more room for activities" quote)

You must login or register to view this content.
12-19-2015, 05:55 PM #20
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by 2000 View Post
You guys that have upgraded to 2TB or more...have you had any issues with the console running hot? Just wondering...I have heard mixed stories of them running at such a high rpm with the upgraded HD's that they start to have heating issues. I would like to hear everyone's personal experience's...............

Well I've got a 4TB 3.5 HDD and it doesn't heat up at all. It does get alittle noisy after playing for 4 or 5 hours but it doesn’t bother me since i use over ear headphones when im playing

The following user thanked IRAQ for this useful post:

M4-2000
12-19-2015, 07:03 PM #21
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
Well I've got a 4TB 3.5 HDD and it doesn't heat up at all. It does get alittle noisy after playing for 4 or 5 hours but it doesn’t bother me since i use over ear headphones when im playing

Thank you for the input sir
12-22-2015, 12:17 AM #22
JJo15
Haxor!
Ive still got the original 500MB but recently upgraded to the 1TB one. Dont unload many games and usually delete the games off my PS once Ive completed it
12-22-2015, 12:35 AM #23
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I'm looking to upgrade as well. I don't even like buying digital games but the updates and the install sizes of games take up so much space. I find that everytime I get a new game I have to delete a game from my HDD. A 1TB / 2TB HDD will hopefully make all the difference. Maybe I'll even start downloading games if that is the case.
01-10-2016, 04:47 PM #24
600gb used
01-19-2016, 01:16 PM #25
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I was just curious as I was getting close to the 500gb mark with the default HDD that comes with the PS4. I decided to upgrade to 2TB after I saw a nice deal on Monday for an external hard drive. I pretty much buy everything digital nowadays because it's just so much easier, plus gamesharing.

(insert Step Brothers "there's so much more room for activities" quote)

You must login or register to view this content.

2TB? How many RPM is that?

I just ordered 1TB SSHD Smile
01-19-2016, 03:29 PM #26
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
I have the exact same space left as you, 1.76Tb.
I'll download all my stuff back in the next weeks, oh and I bought a 2tb seagate slim external drive a few days ago, took the HDD out of the case and swapped it with my PS4's. So now I have an external 500gb HDD too :Fa:

wtf... I did the same and have the same space left Magglass1

The following user thanked xXx-.-Moder for this useful post:

Mystery
02-07-2016, 09:03 AM #27
I have a 2 tb and i used 800gb
02-07-2016, 05:03 PM #28
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Outsider
Ive only use 16 GB's, insane amount of space on PS4. plus I go with discs most of the time haha

Only 16GB :O even disc games take up space. 16GB is so little :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo