12-06-2015, 01:37 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was just curious as I was getting close to the 500gb mark with the default HDD that comes with the PS4. I decided to upgrade to 2TB after I saw a nice deal on Monday for an external hard drive. I pretty much buy everything digital nowadays because it's just so much easier, plus gamesharing.

(insert Step Brothers "there's so much more room for activities" quote)

You must login or register to view this content.
12-06-2015, 01:47 AM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I have the exact same space left as you, 1.76Tb.
I'll download all my stuff back in the next weeks, oh and I bought a 2tb seagate slim external drive a few days ago, took the HDD out of the case and swapped it with my PS4's. So now I have an external 500gb HDD too :Fa:
12-06-2015, 01:56 AM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Putin View Post
I have the exact same space left as you, 1.76Tb.
I'll download all my stuff back in the next weeks, oh and I bought a 2tb seagate slim external drive a few days ago, took the HDD out of the case and swapped it with my PS4's. So now I have an external 500gb HDD too :Fa:

yo wtf are you me? that's the exact same external hdd i bought and i did the same thing with it :lol:
12-06-2015, 02:14 AM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
yo wtf are you me? that's the exact same external hdd i bought and i did the same thing with it :lol:

LMAO what color did you buy it?
I took the red one ahahahha
btw I tried backing my games up but it was too damn complicated, so I gave up on that
12-06-2015, 02:15 AM #5
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Putin View Post
LMAO what color did you buy it?
I took the red one ahahahha

It's just a black one. I ordered it on my phone so I didn't really pay attention to color or anything
12-06-2015, 02:16 AM #6
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
It's just a black one. I ordered it on my phone so I didn't really pay attention to color or anything

ahhh hahah, close enough!
12-06-2015, 02:25 AM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I was just curious as I was getting close to the 500gb mark with the default HDD that comes with the PS4. I decided to upgrade to 2TB after I saw a nice deal on Monday for an external hard drive. I pretty much buy everything digital nowadays because it's just so much easier, plus gamesharing.

i have 860GB used i bought a 1.5tb 7200RPM HDD for mine the other day
12-06-2015, 03:43 AM #8
5 TB. Enzo
12-06-2015, 08:28 AM #9
AFG
The One and Only

Can you link me the HDD you bought on Amazon so I could buy it too? :3
12-06-2015, 09:04 AM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I was just curious as I was getting close to the 500gb mark with the default HDD that comes with the PS4. I decided to upgrade to 2TB after I saw a nice deal on Monday for an external hard drive. I pretty much buy everything digital nowadays because it's just so much easier, plus gamesharing.

I'm at 1.07 TB with my 2TB internal hard drive

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo