01-25-2016, 02:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just want to say that i'm sure a lot of you know this or have different methods of doing this but this is just a simple tutorial for the people who don't know.

Step 1. Go to You must login or register to view this content. website.

Step 2. You should see a box under "Public Trophy Search" and it says "Please enter a PSN Online ID"

Step 3. Enter a a PSN ID and click SEARCH. If You must login or register to view this content. message pops up with no profile or trophies, then the name is not taken.

This works for PS4 and PS3. And heres an example of what it would look like if the name is taken. Click You must login or register to view this content.. Now the profile shows up but it has no trophies, so if the PSN is NOT taken, then it wont show the profile, only the message that says "Cannot find trophy information for this user."

The following user thanked HipHopz for this useful post:

xXx-.-Moder
01-29-2016, 05:55 AM #2
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
Very nice thanks I will use this next time I want to make my PSN name something incredibly dope
01-30-2016, 05:40 AM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by HipHopSizz View Post
-

My bad misread :p thx m8
Last edited by Remy ; 01-30-2016 at 05:42 AM.
01-30-2016, 06:05 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
I have a program that links to the server and lets me know if the name is available or not. But thanks for the share.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

HipHopz
01-30-2016, 07:07 AM #5
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by HipHopSizz View Post
I just want to say that i'm sure a lot of you know this or have different methods of doing this but this is just a simple tutorial for the people who don't know.

Step 1. Go to You must login or register to view this content. website.

Step 2. You should see a box under "Public Trophy Search" and it says "Please enter a PSN Online ID"

Step 3. Enter a a PSN ID and click SEARCH. If You must login or register to view this content. message pops up with no profile or trophies, then the name is not taken.

This works for PS4 and PS3. And heres an example of what it would look like if the name is taken. Click You must login or register to view this content.. Now the profile shows up but it has no trophies, so if the PSN is NOT taken, then it wont show the profile, only the message that says "Cannot find trophy information for this user."

Originally posted by Chris View Post
I have a program that links to the server and lets me know if the name is available or not. But thanks for the share.

You must login or register to view this content. :fa:
tustin already made the api for it :fa:

The following user thanked Toxic for this useful post:

Python
01-30-2016, 04:51 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Habibi
You must login or register to view this content. :fa:
tustin already made the api for it :fa:

That's cool, was just referring to the OP saying that I made my own :P
02-04-2016, 03:56 AM #7
Very good information instead of typing a username just to see if it was taken only to end up with a PSN you didnt even want. Happened so many times.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo