02-02-2016, 05:32 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In light of the amusing You must login or register to view this content. thought I'd start a Your Best PS4 Game Thread.

I actually liked The Order: 1886, yes it was very short, to many QTE's and far to many cut scenes but by good does it look good and I think the start to a decent franchise.

I've yet to start MGS5 TPP but have high hopes, but so far I'd give best game to Life is Strange - came from nowhere with a great story line and a new refreshing gameplay style.

Honorable mention to GTA5 but lets be honest its a PS3 game.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

a2vb
02-02-2016, 07:43 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
WWE 15, Warframe, the Witcher

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

jedt
02-02-2016, 07:51 PM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
the best game on PS4 i've played at the moment is Until Dawn, Uncharted collection , GTA V Smile

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

jedt
02-02-2016, 09:31 PM #4
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
GTA V maybe, but yea it was originally for PS4 so as the Uncharted Collection I believe it doesn't count towards this. So I would stick with Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain. Love the gaming style, graphics, history, everything.
Fallout 4 would be in my podium but after the first week of playing it I suddenly didn't care for it anymore. Also, got fu*king exhausted trying to get the only trophy missing for platinum, the one of the 100% Happiness in a Large Settlement, maybe is that too.

The following user thanked Hadenkin for this useful post:

jedt
02-02-2016, 11:22 PM #5
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Rocket league best game ever as of now
02-07-2016, 09:00 AM #6
Until dawn was very good but after playing the story theres nothing to do wasnt worth the money and dying light bery nice graphics and good story
02-22-2016, 02:44 AM #7
Battlefield 4, Black ops 3 , Dying light The following , That's pretty much it for now.
02-22-2016, 08:49 PM #8
Originally posted by jedt View Post
In light of the amusing You must login or register to view this content. thought I'd start a Your Best PS4 Game Thread.

I actually liked The Order: 1886, yes it was very short, to many QTE's and far to many cut scenes but by good does it look good and I think the start to a decent franchise.

I've yet to start MGS5 TPP but have high hopes, but so far I'd give best game to Life is Strange - came from nowhere with a great story line and a new refreshing gameplay style.

Honorable mention to GTA5 but lets be honest its a PS3 game.

Uncharted 1 Remastered (haven't finished 2 and havent' started 3), and BO3 is pretty fun (not multiplayer). But I'm enthralled with Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 right now! Happy I have a huge backlog of games waiting to be played, so... :p
02-25-2016, 04:58 PM #9
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
The best game i played so far is probs until dawn
02-25-2016, 06:59 PM #10
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
right now its battlefront and black ops 3 and fallout 4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo