✪Want to start YouTube, but have no gameplay to use? Well use your own gameplay now for FREE!✪
Things you MUST have:
✪ PC or MAC
✪Step 1✪ Recording Gameplay
- Double tap "Share" button which is on the left of your controller.
- This will start to record the gameplay.
- Once you are finished, Press "Share" once.
- You will be promoted with a screen that shows "Upload Video Clips" and "Upload Screenshot"
- Press "Triangle" to save the gameplay you have just recorded.
YOU CAN ONLY RECORD UPTO 15 MINUETS OF GAMEPLAY!
✪Step 2✪ How to copy gameplay to USB.
So now, you should have some gameplay you want to use. Do the following:
- Insert USB to a port.
- Go to "Settings"
- Then down to "System Storage Management"
- Click "Capture Gallery"
- Select which game you have gotten the gameplay on.
- You should then see the things you have recorded whilst playing the game.
- Once you are hover over the gameplay/clip that you want to use click the "Options" button on the right side of your controller.
- You should see "Copy to USB Storage Device" Click that.
- Select which game recording you want to copy to your USB.
- Then got to "Copy" Which is at the bottom right of your screen.
- Once you click "Copy" you will be prompt with a message explaining where the game recordings will be saves on your USB.
- The PS4 creates a Folder which will contain the video recordings you have copied.
- Click "Ok" and the recording(s) will then copy over to your USB.
FULL GAMEPLAYS TAKE ABOUT 10-20 MINUETS TO COPY!
✪Step 3✪ How to get gameplay onto your PC or MAC.
- Connect your USB to your PC/Mac!
- Open up the directory of your USB.
- You should see a folder named "PS4".
- Once you have gone into the "PS4" folder, you will see your recorded clips.
- Edit your videos or do whatever you wish to them.
Programs you can use to edit...
You can now start making YouTube videos. This tutorial is my first, so if you would like me to add more details, then ask. This process is pretty simple so i hope everyone is able to do it!
Thank you for reading, and Enjoy!