02-04-2016, 02:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I should've checked this out before I bought my ps4, I'm a little disgruntled on the lack of games. Are there any games that's out that's similar to Gran Turismo? I'm not a fan of the unrealistic racing of NFS.
02-06-2016, 06:35 AM #2
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
Driveclub or Project Cars
02-06-2016, 02:57 PM #3
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by cavdude View Post
I should've checked this out before I bought my ps4, I'm a little disgruntled on the lack of games. Are there any games that's out that's similar to Gran Turismo? I'm not a fan of the unrealistic racing of NFS.

I like Driveclub, realistic and challenging Smile
02-17-2016, 04:38 PM #4
I should've checked this out before I bought my ps4, I'm a little disgruntled on the lack of games. Are there any games that's out that's similar to Gran Turismo? I'm not a fan of the unrealistic racing of NFS.

Moved to PS4 Questions.
02-17-2016, 05:29 PM #5
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

Yeah, just did a quick google search, the top ones are: Drive Club, Need For Speed, The Crew...
02-23-2016, 08:29 PM #6

Question answered, closed. You are welcome to make a new thread, if you are not satisfied with the answers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo