Post: First Example of Cross-Platform Coop (Super Dungeon Bros)
04-28-2016, 04:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I was browsing Amazon, and came upon this game: You must login or register to view this content.

It refers to allowing cross-play between PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but has a Dec 31, 2016 release date. Not surprising, considering what the developers hope to accomplish -- Coop between at least 4 different platforms: Mac, Win 10, Xbox One, and PS4. And with the recent move from Microsoft to cooperate with other platforms (possibly Rocket League), perhaps this is just what the game needs to get grounded. Why I bring up the release date is for this matter:
Originally posted by another user
Super Dungeon Bros will not only allow you and up to four of your friends play online on the same platform of choice - either Xbox One, Windows 10, PC, PS4, or Mac- it will also let you play with friends on different platforms.
from You must login or register to view this content.

Note the time of this article's publication: March 11, 2015, with an expectant release of Late/Fall 2015. Of course, it never happened.

There have been several beta gameplays by different YouTube commentators, either for PS4/PC or for Xbox One. And with that, they are currently allowing signups for the beta program: You must login or register to view this content., with the beta presumably taking place by Summer.

I'd just thought I'd mention this little tidbit of info, as I've never heard of the game nor of its intentions, and would like to see what others on NGU have to say about it.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, AFG
04-28-2016, 05:22 AM #2
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
So, I was browsing Amazon, and came upon this game: You must login or register to view this content.

It refers to allowing cross-play between PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but has a Dec 31, 2016 release date. Not surprising, considering what the developers hope to accomplish -- Coop between at least 4 different platforms: Mac, Win 10, Xbox One, and PS4. And with the recent move from Microsoft to cooperate with other platforms (possibly Rocket League), perhaps this is just what the game needs to get grounded. Why I bring up the release date is for this matter: from You must login or register to view this content.

Note the time of this article's publication: March 11, 2015, with an expectant release of Late/Fall 2015. Of course, it never happened.

There have been several beta gameplays by different YouTube commentators, either for PS4/PC or for Xbox One. And with that, they are currently allowing signups for the beta program: You must login or register to view this content., with the beta presumably taking place by Summer.

I'd just thought I'd mention this little tidbit of info, as I've never heard of the game nor of its intentions, and would like to see what others on NGU have to say about it.

frosty! Happy
04-28-2016, 12:30 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
So, I was browsing Amazon, and came upon this game: You must login or register to view this content.

It refers to allowing cross-play between PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but has a Dec 31, 2016 release date. Not surprising, considering what the developers hope to accomplish -- Coop between at least 4 different platforms: Mac, Win 10, Xbox One, and PS4. And with the recent move from Microsoft to cooperate with other platforms (possibly Rocket League), perhaps this is just what the game needs to get grounded. Why I bring up the release date is for this matter: from You must login or register to view this content.

Title is a little misleading since this isn't exactly the first example of cross platform gameplay.

In any case this look to be like a dungeon defenders clone.
04-28-2016, 12:42 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Title is a little misleading since this isn't exactly the first example of cross platform gameplay.

In any case this look to be like a dungeon defenders clone.

i agree even rocket league was :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo