Post: PSN Date Of Birth Bypass - Recover Your Forgotten Password
05-02-2016, 02:21 PM #1
H4MZ4
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I covered this method back in December on my YouTube channel, haven't been on NGU lately but I'm gonna be more active.

Since no one had posted it (I guess), here it is...

The Steps

1. Firstly you want to go ahead and request a forgot password email

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Copy the link in your email

3. Paste that link into notepad or similar so that you can copy bits out of it

4. Locate and copy your token... look at the URL and find token=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&request where the XXXXXX line of letters and numbers is your token

5. Now you have your token, paste it somewhere, now copy this new URL and paste it down:
    https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/security/validate-password-reset-token!input.action?token=*YOUR TOKEN HERE*&request_locale=en_GB&service-entity=PSN

6. Now you want to remove the *YOUR TOKEN HERE* and paste in your token after the token= on the new URL.

7. Now with your new URL, enter that into your browser

If all done correctly, you should now see a new password screen where you can enter a new password!

If you have some issues, like errors, then redo the steps and make sure you copying and pasting your token in correctly, also if you take way too long, your token may expire and you need to request a new token via requesting a forgot password email.

If you still need help, reply here on the thread or even PM me

[video]https://youtu.be/DRd-r2AmFb8[/video]

The following 8 users say thank you to H4MZ4 for this useful post:

Alek-_-MoDz, justknight1, Kavi Modz, mishary-1212, Mr cake man, Pink Guy, Jon Snow, xDebugKiller

The following user groaned H4MZ4 for this awful post:

jazrawi_ae
05-02-2016, 02:39 PM #2
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Hamza
So I covered this method back in December on my YouTube channel, haven't been on NGU lately but I'm gonna be more active.

The Steps

4. Locate and copy your token... look at the URL and find token=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&request where the XXXXXX line of letters and numbers is your token

5. Now you have your token, paste it somewhere, now copy this new URL and paste it down:
    https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/security/validate-password-reset-token!input.action?token=*YOUR TOKEN HERE*&request_locale=en_GB&service-entity=PSN

6. Now you want to remove the *YOUR TOKEN HERE* and paste in your token after the token= on the new URL.

If all done correctly, you should now see a new password screen where you can enter a new password!

If you have some issues, like errors, then redo the steps and make sure you copying and pasting your token in correctly, also if you take way too long, your token may expire and you need to request a new token via requesting a forgot password email.

stuck :p
good job on the tut :-)
Last edited by Toxic ; 05-02-2016 at 02:44 PM.

The following user thanked Toxic for this useful post:

H4MZ4
05-02-2016, 06:08 PM #3
Originally posted by Hamza
So I covered this method back in December on my YouTube channel, haven't been on NGU lately but I'm gonna be more active.

The Steps

Very nice!
05-02-2016, 11:49 PM #4
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Cant this just be used to steal someones account...? Well, if you have their email at least
05-03-2016, 02:42 AM #5
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by xI
Cant this just be used to steal someones account...? Well, if you have their email at least

Yeah it can be used for jacking accounts, but thats the bad intention :madsal:
Last edited by Toxic ; 05-05-2016 at 05:14 AM.
05-03-2016, 04:35 AM #6
Originally posted by xI

Well here's hoping a person doesn't get into your email account beforehand.
05-03-2016, 12:54 PM #7
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
worked Smile

does anyone know how to recover an account if you only know the username, but forgot the email that you used?

had an account that had $150 of psn that i never used because i forgot the email that i used for the account
05-03-2016, 01:46 PM #8
Originally posted by ClutchNastii671 View Post
worked Smile

does anyone know how to recover an account if you only know the username, but forgot the email that you used?

had an account that had $150 of psn that i never used because i forgot the email that i used for the account

Really don't think that' possible. Perhaps if you go on chat with Sony Support and provide your serial.
05-05-2016, 10:41 AM #9
P4NiSh3R
NexT GeN UpdaTe
Not working this methode for me ! i think Its impossible.
05-06-2016, 10:24 AM #10
Call sony give them the serial number of the ps3 the I'd was made on n you'll get a new pw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo