05-16-2016, 12:20 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello let's talk about Smite mainly some common things people get wrong and some basics.

Common mistakes

• Building no penetration - Everybody gets protections aka armour for free. Armour blocks certain amount of damage, penetration cuts into the armour doing more damage. Allowing the damage to get closer to the base damage meant to be dealing. ALWAYS want to build some sort of penetration for this reason on most gods.
  • Wards - No point in buying them somebody else is going to do it. Wrong player mentality always want to buy wards no matter which role. Giving you extra awareness is worth the cost in gold. Unable to place more than 2 wards at a time single player can't cover the whole map.
  • Tank's job to buy wards - Again wrong player mentality
  • Kill stealing/confirming - Okay to confirm unless somebody is building stacks don't want any gods getting away. Early game want hunters to get kills to snowball same goes with mages or assassins.
  • Don't blame me your fault - Always want to ask why did I die, anything could have done to avoid that, various questions want to ask.
  • Autobuy items/builds - Normally good idea to turn off auto buy so you can build around other team. Worth reading passives sometimes even worth messing around with builds.

Building common items want on each class, certain gods want certain traits over others.

• Hunter items - movement, penetration and attack speed. Doing more damage per second is more important over just raw power.
  • Mage items - movement, power, penetration and cooldown. Can get away with building protections early stopping junglers from killing you so easy.
  • Assassins - movement, power, penetration, cooldown and defense. Little bit of defense goes long away depending on who you play depends on the order. Ability based want cooldown plus some defense.
  • Guardians - movement, defense and cooldown. Designed to be giant tank protecting teammates like hunters want defense items. Be shocked just how much damage tanks can do without power due to sticking around.
  • Warriors - movement, defense, cooldown and penetration. Designed to be second front line or backline again defense items and normally one power item.

Certain gods want certain items due how they level and abilities. God class types follow the same basic idea sometimes want to build other items first.

Nothing else to say hope this is useful anybody wants my builds let me know.
05-30-2016, 06:19 PM #2
Thanks for these tips

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo