06-04-2016, 06:32 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So what are you expecting for E3 this month? If you don't know what time/place E3 will be at. You can check this thread for information on the E3 this June which can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.. In advance, i'm really expecting some gameplay on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to see how advanced the graphics are now being done by Raven which partnered with Infinity Ward to create Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 10 years ago if i'm correct. Secondly, some multiplayer gameplay of Infinite Warfare would be nice since everyone has joined the "Hate Bandwagon" which got the official COD IW trailer with 3 million dislikes. Some other games would be interesting such as: Dead Island 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Battlefield 1, Red Dead Redemption 2, Mafia 3, GTA 6, etc... Hopefully E3 will give us some surprises there and then. Maybe we'll see the game you're hoping for! With that being said, what do you want them to bring to the table?
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 06-04-2016 at 06:39 AM.
06-04-2016, 08:41 AM #2
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Oxogen View Post

Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So what are you expecting for E3 this month? If you don't know what time/place E3 will be at. You can check this thread for information on the E3 this June which can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.. In advance, i'm really expecting some gameplay on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to see how advanced the graphics are now being done by Raven which partnered with Infinity Ward to create Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 10 years ago if i'm correct. Secondly, some multiplayer gameplay of Infinite Warfare would be nice since everyone has joined the "Hate Bandwagon" which got the official COD IW trailer with 3 million dislikes. Some other games would be interesting such as: Dead Island 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Battlefield 1, Red Dead Redemption 2, Mafia 3, GTA 6, etc... Hopefully E3 will give us some surprises there and then. Maybe we'll see the game you're hoping for! With that being said, what do you want them to bring to the table?

Unfortunately Dead Island 2 is cancelled. It wont get released. The steam page of the game already Got deleted.....
However i want Gran Turismo Sport full unveil. But mostly i want Ps4Neo. And also 100% sure that Red Dead Redemption 2 Will be announced
06-04-2016, 11:48 PM #3
A new red dead redemption game would be the sickest out of what you have listed
06-05-2016, 11:43 AM #4
マated
Do a barrel roll!
I expected to see hundrets of posts regarding RDR. Best game ever made for PS3 imo
06-05-2016, 09:09 PM #5
EGA-Scarface
PS4 Trophy Seller
Destiny 2... Characters carrying over or not and to what extent.
06-06-2016, 01:06 PM #6
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I'm hoping for some games that are big surprises and that nobody expected. Although, Nintendo is my favourite the only thing they're showing is the new Legend of Zelda for the Wii U. I do love the game just wish they where showing more. They will have a Nintendo direct afterwards, but still it's not the same.
06-07-2016, 11:38 AM #7
Lies
Game Company Showing you lies...
06-07-2016, 03:40 PM #8
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

i am hoping they drop a expansion for GTA 5
06-07-2016, 08:58 PM #9
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Outsider
That'd be cool but is it something really to be expected? Single player expansion would be tits

yea singleplayer expansion would be dope man, i heard they will be at e3 this year i am just dying to see what they are going to announce this time.
06-08-2016, 01:23 PM #10
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
All i want is Day z on the ps4 and i will be happy an Rdr would be nice to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo