07-25-2016, 01:42 PM #1
alvinmp
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With GTA VI not to be released for some considerable time what would the fans of the franchise really want to see implemented in the game, would you like a lead female character, what about it supporting VR! *Even the reintroduction of some characters from previous versions of GTA, Are we all on the same page regarding what we wish for in the next title?

The following 2 users say thank you to alvinmp for this useful post:

MadMadison, PawnModz
07-25-2016, 04:43 PM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by alvinmp View Post
With GTA VI not to be released for some considerable time what would the fans of the franchise really want to see implemented in the game, would you like a lead female character, what about it supporting VR! *Even the reintroduction of some characters from previous versions of GTA, Are we all on the same page regarding what we wish for in the next title?

Id like to see more in singleplayer as example, buy houses around the map,ba able to have a daily job,be able to customize the house,be able to buy bodyguards

The following 2 users say thank you to The Dreamer for this useful post:

alvinmp, tim1292
07-26-2016, 09:15 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by EYE
I would like to see a london based again.. Assasins Creed done it really well.

The Getaway :salll:

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

RastaMouseJD
07-26-2016, 10:31 AM #4
tim1292
Little One
Blowing up buldings Smile

The following user thanked tim1292 for this useful post:

alvinmp
07-26-2016, 01:57 PM #5
alvinmp
Little One
I have this thread posted in other forums and in one I expressed how I'd like to see more interaction with the story mode and online characters with their environment, blowing up and causing damage to buildings would be awesome and having workmen running around trying to repair while to cause more destruction would be a hoot lol

As for the locations London would be cool as suggested by SQUID-EYE there is so many historical areas there that you could set specific missions around them locations, a lot of potential there.

I'd like to see more interaction with the NPC's with a greater diversity of characters and wildlife, sometimes it's the small things that make the greatest impact!
07-26-2016, 04:34 PM #6
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by alvinmp View Post
I have this thread posted in other forums and in one I expressed how I'd like to see more interaction with the story mode and online characters with their environment, blowing up and causing damage to buildings would be awesome and having workmen running around trying to repair while to cause more destruction would be a hoot lol

As for the locations London would be cool as suggested by SQUID-EYE there is so many historical areas there that you could set specific missions around them locations, a lot of potential there.

I'd like to see more interaction with the NPC's with a greater diversity of characters and wildlife, sometimes it's the small things that make the greatest impact!

Be able to blow up things like in battlefield?Winky Winky

The following user thanked The Dreamer for this useful post:

alvinmp
07-26-2016, 05:25 PM #7
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
I'd love for it to return to Liberty City.

The following user thanked Jincos for this useful post:

alvinmp
07-27-2016, 03:15 AM #8
Entering every building would be redundant, most buildings would be boring .. having your player blimps off and hunting someone could make things crazy

The following user thanked SoulAscension for this useful post:

alvinmp
08-01-2016, 02:53 PM #9
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Hopefully not in America like always. Somewhere else in he world would be great. Would also like to travel to other places than just focused on one place.

The following 2 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

alvinmp, Desard152
08-05-2016, 01:16 PM #10
I hope the cops in the next one aren't as all over your character when you mess around as they are in 5 both in single player and online. It would be great to have a choice of buying as much properties and businesses as you like online, with them been customizable and able to earn money from renting spare properties out and running pubs, clubs etc

Imagine having a business and other online players are able to rob money from it at certain times and they call you to defend them or retrieve the stolen money!

The following user thanked MadMadison for this useful post:

alvinmp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo