Post: Will it be worth $300-500 to buy the Playstation VR?
07-26-2016, 06:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is it worth buying it at all? and also theres a ps4 5 comming ive heard there isnt uch diffrenc between the current ps4 and that so not sure if its worth the updgrade. so what do you all have to say Smile
07-26-2016, 09:14 AM #2
Alt
Banned
If I didn't sell my PS4 and was into gaming a little more, I would buy the VR headset. Right away it won't be worth it I don't think but after time it would.
07-26-2016, 01:03 PM #3
alvinmp
Little One
Originally posted by xEncryption View Post
is it worth buying it at all? and also theres a ps4 5 comming ive heard there isnt uch diffrenc between the current ps4 and that so not sure if its worth the updgrade. so what do you all have to say Smile

The combined price of the new PS4K and the PSVR is a heavy outlay and that's before you purchase any games that support the VR! However if you are really into your gaming I'm sure most will find a way to fund this purchase but if it is actually worth the costs will be a matter of opinion
08-01-2016, 02:54 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Nope, not worth it. I don't want to fuck my eyes up.
08-01-2016, 03:54 PM #5
Originally posted by xEncryption View Post
is it worth buying it at all? and also theres a ps4 5 comming ive heard there isnt uch diffrenc between the current ps4 and that so not sure if its worth the updgrade. so what do you all have to say Smile

Y'know, it'd be cool to experience Arkham VR as well as Rise of Tomb Raider VR, but no, it's not worth the price. Wait till Christmas season or Black Friday, when cost drops.
01-26-2017, 11:05 AM #6
i'm just waiting until more games come out and when it's cheaper.
01-26-2017, 11:27 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by jrvalentine View Post
i'm just waiting until more games come out and when it's cheaper.

i agree with this, PSVR is still in its infancy, it will kick off soon once people start making competitors for it then it will start to become cheaper with more games etc.
01-26-2017, 11:39 AM #8
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
i agree with this, PSVR is still in its infancy, it will kick off soon once people start making competitors for it then it will start to become cheaper with more games etc.

Or it dies like PS Move/PS Eye.
01-27-2017, 01:42 AM #9
Not worth is 15$ for a shitty game + It's probably gonna die in 2 years blushing
01-27-2017, 06:09 AM #10
Ill only buy it if it goes on sale or some nice games come out for it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo