08-24-2016, 03:09 PM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I hate the controller for these reason:
I have to use the short cable in order to charge it, or else it won't charge properly.
The analog sticks make it harder for me to shoot. I prefer a keyboard and mouse.
Over time, I would feel stickiness in my controller, making me have to buy one every few years.

Anyone else hate it? Can Sony let us use keyboard and mouse for once?
08-24-2016, 05:32 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
I hate it

Played rocket league alpha with ds3 , switched to ds4 and instantly got worse due to the way the ds4 handles, wider turning circles etc.
Switched back to ds3 not too long ago , feels alot better.
08-25-2016, 01:49 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
I hate it

Played rocket league alpha with ds3 , switched to ds4 and instantly got worse due to the way the ds4 handles, wider turning circles etc.
Switched back to ds3 not too long ago , feels alot better.

I prefer the PS3 controller too because it feels comfortable. Sucks both of my PS3 controllers are messed up now Sal
08-26-2016, 07:14 AM #4
I bought a longer charging cable for my ps4 controller Smile
08-26-2016, 05:58 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
to be honest i really love the ps4 controller, but i hate my xbox one controller that shit is weird asf
08-29-2016, 02:42 PM #6
TripleFrag
Save Point
I don't think either controller is paticularly 'good' this gen. My DS3 was amazing, I brought a grey one and I still have it, works flawlessly.
My DS4 experience...meh - I drooled over the 20th Aniv PS4 but obviously 1k for a console is borderline insanity. So i picked up the controller, damn thing was broken out of the box. Character would move by himself and it would randomly disconnect.
Other than that my other 3 DS4's are doing bloody good, I have the white camo one which is lasting very well. My original DS4 from my release PS4 is well...tatty to say the least! Battery life really sucks however...

XBX1 controller - Amazing battery life with the charge pack, got the Forza 6 edition XBX1 so I had the funky blue controller, sweet as. For some reason though...it just doesn't feel as comfy as my Xbox 360 controllers.. Bought some KontrolFreeks for it and that has improved the comfort a ton. Also...does anyone elses hands sweat on the XBX1 controller? DS4 they're fine....
09-07-2016, 04:41 PM #7
exassasinx
Do a barrel roll!
Perhaps I would

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo